Publicis Worldwide Careers – Publicis Worldwide Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Publicis Worldwide Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Publicis Worldwide Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Publicis Worldwide Jobs in Dubai. Publicis Worldwide company is going to do a new recruitment at Publicis Worldwide Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Publicis Worldwide can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Publicis Worldwide Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Publicis Worldwide Jobs before applying.
Publicis Worldwide Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Publicis Worldwide Careers Page
Publicis Worldwide UAE Jobs 2023:- Publicis Worldwide company has recently sought applications for the post of Account Director. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Publicis Worldwide company is giving very good salary for the post of Account Director (on Average AED 20,000.0-45,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Publicis Worldwide Company on the website of Publicis Worldwide Company. The location of this Publicis Worldwide Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Publicis Worldwide Jobs in Dubai.
Publicis Worldwide Jobs Description Given at Publicis Worldwide Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Publicis Worldwide UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Account Director|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 20,000.0-45,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Publicis Worldwide Dubai Jobs 2023
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6500 employees. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers. We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude that Nothing is Impossible, a concept we apply to all our clients and work. We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always. While we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
The position is for an experienced Account Director to join us as a key member of the multi-national team that leads our clients’ digital transformation globally. As an Account Director, it will be your duty to ensure the smooth development of the brands’ brand experience, translating business needs to creative challenges and ensuring a timely delivery of development milestones. You will be fostering collaboration between senior team members, creative colleagues and all other experts, facilitating smooth client services and project management. You will be responsible for leading a dynamically developing team, reporting to the Group Account Director and leading the workstream.
- Driving client partnership with strategic influence and intent, whilst being the focal point for day to day client interaction, digital campaign planning and service delivery.
- Managing digital and social campaigns across a portfolio of brands on a day-to-day basis. Through the line experience is highly advantageous.
- You will lead on the client relationship on brands and will also have direct contact with the senior client profiles
- Work closely with Activation leads to identify current/future trends to apply to brand strategy and ensure campaign deliverables are met
- Track progress of brand strategies, resources and progress of ongoing test & learn framework
- Drive innovation in media planning and develop award-winning media campaign ideas
- Collaboration with internal partners is vital. Build productive working relationships with other agency teams whilst keeping an eye on new opportunities
- Ownership of weekly status meetings with key client stakeholders
- End-to-end management of finance process for your Brands
- Build strong client relationships to understand the needs and requirements in order to proactively support the day-to-day delivery of projects
- Confidently manages multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Displays critical thinking and challenges internal and external outputs
- Produces insightful, innovative and clearly articulated presentation
- Identification of opportunities that will leverage both internal and external cross-functional capabilities
- Communicate with all markets and support local client relationships
- Lead coordination tasks, managed by the account managers/execs who need to be briefed and managed around key requests that may include Strategy, Annual planning, Campaign architecture, commercial
- Efficient time management and prioritisation of multiple projects across different business units
- Coordinates and inspires agency resource including planning, digital, trading, search
- Overseeing finance management and reporting
- Elevate the global/local relationships around the planning of campaigns ensuring the tools, global guideline and playbooks are put in place and deployed locally
- Own our operational process with key clients and partner agencies –supporting all local teams (Publicis and client) to deliver excellence in planning
- Support any cross-agency relationships where the client employs other agencies
- Lead the global team on all plans (check and upload from markets) –ensuring the process is running timely
- Strong digital background: working with central and local planning teams to ensure best practice in the planning, implementation, and measurement of all digital activity
- Keeping a positive attitude even when under pressure
- Foster relationships within the team & encourages 360 collaboration
- Develop junior members of the team
- Help to drive Power of One integration within the business
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a related field (Account Director/Operations Lead)
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and a master’s degree is a plus.
- Previous experience managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Previous experience working across multiple markets and managing a diverse team (or a strong desire to work in a multi-market capacity).
- Integrated, strategic media experience with a good understanding of digital (across social, video, display, search & programmatic) and knowledge of campaign management.
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills to be able to engage with multiple stakeholders to drive the delivery of projects
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring a high standard of work
- Evidence of being solution-driven and innovative with how they drive performance and delivery
- Comms Planning experience in a digital retail environment or with Telecom companies is a plus but not essential
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to distill complex concepts into simple-to-understand layman terms as necessary for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Be somebody who can excel in a fast-paced, multi-client environment requiring a blend of technical, analytical and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent at problem-solving.
- Not be afraid to take ownership of projects. Get involved and step into the detail when necessary
- Must have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills and be comfortable presenting to a variety of stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Experience in managing budgets with a strong financial acumen
- Able to apply innovation, strategic planning and operation planning to develop business strategies for success.
- Able to quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all and you are overall a bridge builder.
How to Submit Application at Publicis Worldwide Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Publicis Worldwide can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Publicis Worldwide. After this, you will see the option of Publicis Worldwide Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Publicis Worldwide Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Publicis Worldwide -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Publicis Worldwide Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Publicis Worldwide Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.