Property Shop Investment Careers – Property Shop Investment Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Property Shop Investment Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Property Shop Investment Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Property Shop Investment Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Property Shop Investment company is going to do a new recruitment at Property Shop Investment Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Property Shop Investment can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Property Shop Investment Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Property Shop Investment Jobs before applying.
Property Shop Investment Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Property Shop Investment Careers Page
Property Shop Investment UAE Jobs 2022:- Property Shop Investment company has recently sought applications for the post of Customer Engagement Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Property Shop Investment company is giving very good salary for the post of Customer Engagement Agent (on Average AED 4000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Property Shop Investment Company on the website of Property Shop Investment Company. The location of this Property Shop Investment Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Property Shop Investment Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Property Shop Investment Jobs Description Given at Property Shop Investment Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Property Shop Investment UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Customer Engagement Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 4000.00 per month|
Full Details of Property Shop Investment Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Key responsibilities and duties within Job Specific Competencies
- – Meet company expectations by providing excellent customer service
- – Consistently make a good first impression when calling potential customer; maintaining a friendly and professional tone at all times
- – Well understand of customer requirements to successfully close the deal
- – Contacts potential existing or non-existing customers to inform them about our new market campaigns or services using given scripts
- – Matching the Buyer’s and Tenant’s inquiries addressed by the Leasing and Sales Agents within timely manner
- – Generates and qualify leads from cold calling and inbound interaction
- – Handle customer’s complaints to maintain and improve company reputation
- – Go the “extra mile” to achieve the sales target and facilitate future sales.
- – Commit to team and individual sales target.
- – Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
- – Achieve monthly and quarterly sales target
- – Referral of 10 Buyers, leads per month
Customer Service Orientation:
- – Ensure a professional communication with PSI clients by presenting PSI in the best image
- – Exceed customer’s expectations by providing the best approach in meeting client’s needs and requirements
- – Abide by PSI code of conduct by appearing formal, elegant, and being professional all the time.
- – Answering and responding to telephone inquiries and schedules site visits as per PSI policy
- – Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting
- – To maintain SLA for response time and follow up with the client
- – Contacting leads immediately and meeting the client ASAP and providing solution
- – All client communications need to be done through PSI official number and follow email equities
Real Estate Knowledge:
- – Strong capabilities in and deep understanding of financial demonstrating and market research
- – Supporting and incentivizing players who are venturing into new asset programs in real estate
- – Up-to-date knowledge of our website & assure communication with marketing team for any feedback, advices, suggestion
- – Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale
- – Sharing competitive knowledge with your team mates & superiors
- – Knowledge on comparing our services with competitors & assuring our standards above the market
- – Familiarity with Rules and Regulations applicable to real estate in a particular region (Abu Dhabi/ Abu Dhabi) like mortgage news, and general updates on the current market
- – Comparism of properties with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price
- – Knowledge on generating list of properties that are compatible with Buyers / Sellers needs and financial resources
- – Knowledgble and up to date on projects’ information/descriptions
- – Make sure to clearance of all project knowedge tests provided by PSI
- – Real Checking web portals for our advertisements and other company’s offers to make sure PSI has listings in line with the market
- – Study and understand all details related to the Seller or Landlord’s portfolio and be well prepared in advance
- – Outbound calls for listing purposes for the assigned project not less than 70 calls per day
- – Answer all customer questions related to PSI products’ or services accurately.
- – Update customer information in the System and take relevant notes for future use
- – Collecting accurate information from clients for the listed properties
- – Updating the units listed for sales or rent on regular basis as and when required.
- – Inquiring about the “Hot deals” and notifying the sales/leasing and marketing teams on same
- – Update market price rating of the unit and notify the sales/Leasing team and Marketing team on the same.
- – Coordination of property management contract renewal
- – Removing expired units from website
- – Checking and calling back the clients who listed their properties with the company and validating units by the end of each month and call the daily assigned leads to generate sales listing and units potentially for sales and within market prices.
- – Transact the unit on system and upload the deal file with complete documents on system.
- – Collection due payments related to chargeable services.
- – Proper filing and documentation as per the process and requirement for every record in the system. (Records mean portfolio, clients, and unit).
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a telesales/call center representative role. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply (extensive training will be provided)
- Excellent communicator with strong persuasive skills
- Strong negotiation and listening skills
- A quick and eager learner
- A go getter with a positive attitude
How to Submit Application at Property Shop Investment Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Property Shop Investment can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Property Shop Investment. After this, you will see the option of Property Shop Investment Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Property Shop Investment Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Property Shop Investment -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Property Shop Investment Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Property Shop Investment Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.