Philips Careers – Philips Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Philips Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Philips Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Philips Jobs in Dubai. Philips company is going to do a new recruitment at Philips Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Philips can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Philips Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Philips Jobs before applying.
Philips Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Philips Careers Page
Philips UAE Jobs 2022:- Philips company has recently sought applications for the post of Consumer Marketing Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Philips company is giving very good salary for the post of Consumer Marketing Manager (on Average AED 9,500 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Philips Company on the website of Philips Company. The location of this Philips Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Philips Jobs in Dubai.
Philips Jobs Description Given at Philips Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Philips UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Consumer Marketing Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9,500 per month|
Full Details of Philips Dubai Jobs 2022
Consumer Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Represent the voice of the consumer for Philips in the Market and responsible for delivering measurable business impact (Growth, Consumer NPS and Brand Preference) for the Personal Health Business Cluster & the underlying Businesses with consumer focused solutions through the creation and implementation of the integrated consumer-centric Marketing plan in the Market.
You are responsible for
- A 12/24-month rolling integrated consumer marketing plan, based on Consumer, Market and competitor insights (which includes the champion propositions) as input to the country business plans
- Optimal allocation of local Advertising & Promotional spending as input for Annual Operational Plan (AOP) cycles, Business-Market-Combination (BMC) planning
- Together with Regional Category Leader determines product and service portfolio for the Markets, setting up and executing roadmaps for the introduction of new products or updates and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product and service portfolio is available on the market in time and with low costs of stock
- Sharing insights (on local level) about consumers, markets, competition and trends and input to the Business Groups
- Demand generation and ensuring that business performance is being delivered according to KPIs (such as yearly sales, order intake, market shares, Integral Gross Margin (IGM) through price realization in markets, A&P, Integral Sales Margin (ISM) and marketing ROI)
- Effective BMC planning: orchestrating the BMC process and securing the targets in conjunction with BM&S Leader and Sales Leader (across all BMC for the overall product portfolio in the Market)
- Advocating the voice of the customer and managing a holistic customer experience in the Market across the product and services portfolio
- Driving localization of global content and local content creation to ensure successful launch for new products/services/solutions in the market in collaboration with the Digital Business Consumer Leader and Trade Shopper Marketing Leader.
- Contributing actively to the development of new business models and new channels in collaboration with the Sales Leader
- Operational and strategic analytics CMM-related processes including portfolio database maintenance from multiple sources, syndicating and transforming performance data for insights and readability. Organizes meetings to unflod and solve non-matching data and information. Maintains local portfolio file, pricelist, performance tracker, planning overview
- Improving channelization approach and constantly seeking for opportunities to ensure engaged customer portfolio, maximize potential of propositions, reaching higher visibility and opportunities instore and online, managing hickups of exclusive portfolio planning
- Constantly engaging sales and trade teams on importance of channelization strategy and conducting meetings to reach consensus.
- Marketing Performance Optimization and driving continuous improvements applying LEAN approach
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-4 years experience in Business Marketing Manager or similar role
- Marketing fundamentals and business acumen
- English language on the business professional level
- Consumer focused mindset – skilled at campaign development and management
- Strong analytical approach: strong in Excel, database management and strategic analysis
- Strong ownership and drive to deliver category expectations
- Digital Marketing knowledge and understanding
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships within the matrix by developing strong cooperation with peers within the market, cross business, and cross function
- Strong leadership abilities to bring people together and align them around common goals
- Very strong problem Solving skills: be able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues
- Knowledge about LEAN and continuous improvement
- Drive to learn new ways to ensure success of campaigns
In return, we offer you
- The opportunity to join the Philips Consumer Marketing team and manage a wide product portfolio with Philips Personal Hearth business
- Real and diverse business management experience with possibility to influence the future roadmap of the category in the Middle East market
- Working with a competent, diverse and fun team across all functions
- An opportunity for a global career in one of the leading European and Global Consumer Electronics companies
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
How to Submit Application at Philips Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Philips can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Philips. After this, you will see the option of Philips Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Philips Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Philips -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Philips Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Philips Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.