Parsons International Careers – Parsons International Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Parsons International Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Parsons International Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Parsons International Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Parsons International company is going to do a new recruitment at Parsons International Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parsons International can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Parsons International Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parsons International Jobs before applying.
Parsons International Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Parsons International Careers Page
Parsons International UAE Jobs 2022:- Parsons International company has recently sought applications for the post of ARE Civil. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Parsons International company is giving very good salary for the post of ARE Civil (on Average AED 5500.00-8500.00). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Parsons International Company on the website of Parsons International Company. The location of this Parsons International Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Parsons International Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Parsons International Jobs Description Given at Parsons International Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Parsons International UAE|
|Name of Required Post||ARE Civil|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
Full Details of Parsons International Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
Req #: R121662
Location: AE – Abu Dhabi
Category: Infrastructure (Quality/Safety/Inspection/Construction)
ARE Civil, Abu Dhabi
- Report to the Resident Engineer and assist in supervising the construction of civil (Roads, Infrastructure and Landscape).
- Act in place of the Resident Engineer when on leave or absent.
- Chairs the meetings with the utilities agencies and any other meetings delegated by the Resident Engineer.
- Coordinate his direct activities with the other engineers and members of the construction supervision team.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing of shop drawings, design proposals, method statements and other activities including correspondence related to the utility section and prepare replies for the review of the Resident Engineer.
- Coordinate with Parsons’ design engineers for resolution of related issues.
- Maintain the daily diary and the daily reports by the inspectors.
- Coordinate with the contractor engineers on scheduling and application of resources.
- Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the inspectors and surveyors as applicable.
- Convene and chair special meetings with the service authorities, the contractor, subcontractors and other parties related to his work.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Prepare / Assist in the preparation of Weekly and Monthly progress reports.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and the project safety representatives.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the Resident Engineer to issue site instructions with respect to utilities works and associated items.
- Check and measure the performed work in his line of work, record and assist the Resident Engineer to display progress vs. programmed work.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘as-built’ drawings within his line of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering and 8+ years postgraduate experience in site supervision and construction management of civil (Roads, Infrastructure and Landscape) projects.
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of civil supervision on major road and infrastructure projects preferably in Abu Dhabi.
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance Specifications and Statistical Quality Control.
- Should be able to review and justify the material submissions laboratory test reports and technical reports, carry out acceptance sampling plans, testing and quality measures, ensuring the compliance with the project’s Specifications.
- Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Keep necessary records and as-built records and take charge of the handing over of the utility works to the respective service authorities and assist the contractor to obtain necessary final clearance.
- Must be available in UAE.
How to Submit Application at Parsons International Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parsons International can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Parsons International. After this, you will see the option of Parsons International Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Parsons International Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Parsons International -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Parsons International Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Parsons International Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Parsons International Limited Careers Page
Parsons International Limited UAE Jobs 2022:- Parsons International Limited company has recently sought applications for the post of Planning Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Parsons International Limited company is giving very good salary for the post of Planning Engineer (on Average AED 8500.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Parsons International Limited Company on the website of Parsons International Limited Company. The location of this Parsons International Limited Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Parsons International Limited Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Parsons International Limited Jobs Description Given at Parsons International Limited Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Parsons International Limited UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Planning Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 8500.00 monthly|
Full Details of Parsons International Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Planning Engineer to join our team and work on a major Intelligent Transportation System Project in Dubai. Scheduler is part of Shared Services team and reports to Resident Engineer/Project Director. Works in co-ordination with Resident Engineer and Quantity Surveyors. Responsible to review Contractors base line program, tracking progress of works with respect to approved work program and review of Contractors revised work program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and convey Engineer’s consent to the Contractors’ Baseline program of works in line with Contract conditions
- Validation of compatibility of assigned resources for timely completion of the project
- Generation of monthly Cash projection and resources histograms
- Preparation of consolidated report on contractor’s program for taking Employer’s consent
- Arranging coordination meetings with Employer’s representatives to demonstrate Contractor’s program, Engineer’s observations, if any, and necessary conditions to be imposed prior to his consent.
- Assist Resident Engineer & Quantity Surveyor in tracking the project against its baseline schedule
- Identify the potential areas of delay, highlight the critical events & suggest / provide mitigation measures to minimize those delays during progress meetings
- Revise the internal schedule as per conclusions, design modifications or other alternatives to be taken by Engineer’s Design / Supervision
- Team and identify the impact on the internal schedule as a result of these actions/deficiencies
- Exercising alternative to assess their time impacts of any variations / omissions / instructions to demonstrate the Employer prior to finalizing/issuing such variation to the contractor.
- Assist Resident Engineer & Construction Manager to advise Contractor for recovery plans of off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Assist Resident Engineer with the preparation of Project /Kick-Off meeting.
- Updating programs and preparation of reports (by weekly)
- Preparation of monthly progress reports.
- Participate in project progress meetings at site
- Assisting project Senior Quantity Surveyor and Resident Engineer in responding to contractor’s notices by proving programming data feedback.
- Commenting on Contractor’s slow progress and identify concurrent delay during course of execution.
- Compilation of correspondences, drawings, and other contemporaneous records with coordination of site staff and contractor personnel to analyze Contractor’s Extension of Time claim
- Assessment of Contractor’s claim
- Preparation of Engineer’s initial report, impacted programs using suitable delay analyzing techniques to support/substantiate the
- Engineer’s recommendations on contractor’s claims
- Preparation of presentation of Engineer’s determination on Contractor’s claims to demonstrate the Employer’s representatives
- Participate in consultation meetings with Contractor’s representatives after Engineer’s initial assessment on his claim
- Attending meeting with Employer’s representative to demonstrate contractor’s claims and Engineer assessment.
4-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience) and minimum of 10 years of related work experience on infrastructure projects.
Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Proficient PC skills including a working knowledge of various Project Controls software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Founded in 1944, Parsons Corporation — an engineering, construction, technical, and professional services firm — is a leader in diverse markets, focusing on infrastructure, defense, security, and construction.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parsons International Limited Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.