Parsons Careers – Parsons Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Parsons Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Parsons Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Parsons Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Parsons Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parsons can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Parsons Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parsons Jobs before applying.
Parsons Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Parsons Careers Page
Parsons UAE Jobs 2021:- Parsons company has recently sought applications for the post of Resident Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Parsons company is giving very good salary for the post of Resident Engineer (on Average AED 35,000 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Parsons Company on the website of Parsons Company. The location of this Parsons Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Parsons Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Parsons Jobs Description Given at Parsons Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Parsons UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Resident Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 35,000 a Month|
Full Details of Parsons Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Resident Engineer (Microtunnel) – Stormwater
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Through Parsons engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
- Act as, and to fulfill the duties of, the Engineer with regards to assigned duties and delegated authority and be directly responsible to the Employer during the construction of the Works.
- Monitor, observe and inspect the contractor’s construction activities.
- Issue orders/direction to the Contractor to correct any activities, work, materials and/or equipment which are not in compliance with the Contract.
- Direct, assist, monitor and manage the performance of the construction supervision team working on the the construction of the roadworks and associated works including the site engineers, the work inspectors and the surveyors.
- Provide assistance, information and advice to the Employer regarding the issuance of variations and adjustments to the settlement of the Contractor’s accounts.
- Provide recommendations to the Employer for contractor payments, claims and variation orders.
- Advise on contractual and construction matters regarding roadworks and associated works, utility diversions and installations, traffic diversions, road furniture, landscape and other related works.
- Review all fabrication/shop/working/as-built drawings, design proposals, method statements, material submissions, any requests for information relating to the roadworks and associated works.
- Maintain the Resident Engineers’ daily diary and reports by his subordinates.
- Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress of the works.
- Check and measure the performed work and record/report on actual vs. planned progress.
- Coordinate with Parsons’ design Engineers for resolution of related issues.
- Coordinate with the Contractor on scheduling and application of resources.
- Coordinate with Client/PMC, the Contractor and related concerned Authorities.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Liaise with all parties for site safety and quality of works.
- Submit reports to the Employer on any accidents or near misses that take place on site.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the HSE regulations, and the Project Safety Representative.
- Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.
- Convene and chair regular site meetings.
- Issue additional drawings etc. as required in coordination with the design office.
- Ensure prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals.
- Report back as necessary to the Project / Construction Director.
- Review Contractor’s Works’ Rate of Progress and accordingly issue the relevant correspondence.
- Lead the review of Contractor’s claims and liaise with authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 18 years experience in construction supervision of large infrastructure projects with specific previous experience in NDRC/NDM and Microtunnelling works.
- Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
- Must be proactive and with good problem solving skills.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
How to Submit Application at Parsons Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parsons can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Parsons. After this, you will see the option of Parsons Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Parsons Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Parsons -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Parsons Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parsons Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.