Parker Drilling Careers – Parker Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Parker Drilling Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Parker Drilling Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Parker Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Parker Drilling Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parker Drilling can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Parker Drilling Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parker Drilling Jobs before applying.
Parker Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Parker Drilling Careers Page
Parker Drilling UAE Jobs 2021:- Parker Drilling company has recently sought applications for the post of TRS Service Technician 3. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Parker Drilling company is giving very good salary for the post of TRS Service Technician 3 (on Average AED 5,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Parker Drilling Company on the website of Parker Drilling Company. The location of this Parker Drilling Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Parker Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Parker Drilling Jobs Description Given at Parker Drilling Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Parker Drilling UAE|
|Name of Required Post||TRS Service Technician 3|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 5,000 per month|
Full Details of Parker Drilling Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Founded in 1934, Parker Drilling provides advanced drilling solutions to the energy industry. We are a technically innovative company providing worldwide drilling services, rental tools and project management, including rig design, construction and operations management. Job Description
Provide maintenance and repair to Company’s equipment to ensure that assigned equipment is kept in efficient working condition in compliance with the Company’s quality standards and manufacturers. To safely operate casing/tubing tongs and maintain spare parts relevant to equipment operation and maintenance,
- To safely and satisfactory perform any given casing/tubing tong assignment
- When stand by, keep in contact with the Operation Supervisor / Coordinator and stay in contact by means of telephone.
- Understand the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all tubular handling and clearing equipment.
- Having a general knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
- Have sound knowledge of quality procedures and work instructions and initiate changes to such as required, to be able to perform jobs efficiently and safe
- Understand routine and specific maintenance procedures as they relate to power tongs and power units
- Preparation of accurate delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Must be able to prepare and dispatch equipment according to checklist procedures.
- Must be able to independently and trouble shoots all tubular handling and cleaning equipment.
- Assist maintenance supervisor with special maintenance assignments and perform pipe yard duties as necessary.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
- Act as trainer for Service Technicians I and II.
- An extensive operational and maintenance knowledge of all Company equipment including but not limited to Hydro test, compressors, pipe cleaning machine, etc. is essential
- Able to operate pipe yard equipment such as cleaning and bucking machines
- Report any accident, incidents or near miss incidents in accordance with the company’s HSE Manual. Attend monthly HSE meetings and initiate changes to existing HSE procedures or initiate new procedures if deemed necessary.
- Perform other assignment as directed by supervisory personnel
- Responsible for QHSSE and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
- ITS operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) at all operational facilities to meet their business, legal and moral HSEQ obligations. All personnel are required to work in full compliance with the requirements set out in the ITS Group IMS, this will include as a minimum.
- Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Not undertaking any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
- Ensuring the highest standard of workmanship produced is in accordance with the company expectations and as per customer, regulatory standards and specification.
- Promoting good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
- Wearing the assigned Personal Protective Equipment required.
- Taking care to prevent harm to themselves, colleagues and others and the environment that may be caused by our acts or omissions.
- Keeping the work area neat, organized & free of trip and other hazards.
- Reporting hazards in plant, equipment and other work place, or short comings in the existing controls, to a superior without delay.
- Supporting continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
- Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
- Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required
Education / Qualification:
- Qualifications in Mechanical or Electronic Applications or past experience rig operation or casing and tubing running activity
- Knowledge of oil & Gas products, services and equipment
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situation.
- Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of hydraulic and mechanical /electronic systems
- Initiating & Driving Change
- Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change
- Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions
- Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
- Drives step changes in how the company operates
- Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change
- Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market
- Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines
- Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives
- Understands and supports the need for change
- Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process
- Provides direction and focus during the change process
- Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization
- Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process
- Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused
- Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers
- Very bottom-line oriented
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles
- Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties
- Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks
- Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time
- Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance
- Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work
- Blends people into teams when they are needed
- Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team
- Shares wins and successes
- Fosters open dialogue
- Lets people finish and be responsible for their work
- Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment
- Defines success in terms of the whole team
- Creates a feeling of belonging in the team
- Values the contributions of all team members
- Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members
- Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers’ business issues and needs for improvements in products and services
- Acts with customer in mind
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships
- Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to walk on uneven ground (gravel, rocks, mounds, ice)
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and/or ramps while carrying tools requiring a reasonable degree of physical stamina and agility and involving moderate to severe physical exertion
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
How to Submit Application at Parker Drilling Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Parker Drilling can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Parker Drilling. After this, you will see the option of Parker Drilling Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Parker Drilling Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Parker Drilling -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Parker Drilling Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Parker Drilling Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.