Otis Elevator Careers – Otis Elevator Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Otis Elevator Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Otis Elevator Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Otis Elevator Jobs in Doha. Otis Elevator company is going to do a new recruitment at Otis Elevator Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Otis Elevator can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Otis Elevator Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Otis Elevator Jobs before applying.
Otis Elevator Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Otis Elevator Careers Page
Otis Elevator Qatar Jobs 2021:- Otis Elevator company has recently sought applications for the post of Finance Business Partner. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Otis Elevator company is giving very good salary for the post of Finance Business Partner (on Average QAR 21,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Otis Elevator Company on the website of Otis Elevator Company. The location of this Otis Elevator Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Otis Elevator Jobs in Doha.
Otis Elevator Jobs Description Given at Otis Elevator Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Otis Elevator Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Finance Business Partner|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 21,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Otis Elevator Doha Jobs 2021
Date Posted: 2021-09-05-07:00
Location: QAT01: 404A, 4th Floor, Jaidah Square, Airport Road PO Box 23500, Doha – Qatar
- Atleast 7-10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance;
- Education: Accounting Degree, ideally ACCA or similar,
- Former audit experience – ideally working for big 4 at the beginning of the career
- Preferred candidates are with experience from Construction industry
- Excellent IFRS accounting principle knowledge, including practice
- Must be able to manage Qatar accounting, analysis and support the CFO/CEO and operational directors.
- Analytical skills, ideally if responsible for forecasting, planning, analysis in current job as well as responsibility for actual results
- Subsequent work in operations in an international company
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive and proactive attitude. Must be focused on targets and results
- Preferred candidate can join immediately
- If candidate is located in Qatar, must have transferable visa
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms .
How to Submit Application at Otis Elevator Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Otis Elevator can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Otis Elevator. After this, you will see the option of Otis Elevator Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Otis Elevator Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Otis Elevator -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Otis Elevator Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Otis Elevator Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.