Orion Group Careers – Orion Group Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Orion Group Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Orion Group Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Orion Group Jobs in Doha. Orion Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Orion Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Orion Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Orion Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Orion Group Jobs before applying.
Orion Group Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Orion Group Careers Page
Orion Group Qatar Jobs 2021:- Orion Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Orion Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Analyst (on Average QAR 13,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Orion Group Company on the website of Orion Group Company. The location of this Orion Group Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Orion Group Jobs in Doha.
Orion Group Jobs Description Given at Orion Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Orion Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Business Analyst|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Orion Group Doha Jobs 2021
We have a current opportunity for a Business Analyst on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha, joining the Digital Project Group of our Oil & Gas Operator client.
In an already complex field to operate that will expand significantly over 2020-2029 and become even more complicated, our client targets to leverage the digital technologies (through various use cases) in an agile way to support Strategic objectives for the core business activities (support the unmanning efforts, the new developments and optimize the current operations through several advanced analytics initiatives) and reach the next level of Operations and Costs performance by developing a Digital Twin for their field topsides that could become part of the largest one’s ever developed.
- Identifies and aligns business requirements, with product owners and Business SME’s
- Maps Business requirements to IS requirements
- Ensures the delivered IS solution fits the business requirements identified during the Agile development within the constraints of the existing on prem and digital/cloud infrastructure
Qualification & Experience Required
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Green Belt as minimum – Black Belt preferred) – other business process modeling and analysis methods will be considered
- Expert in relevant business process in the O&G industry
- Good problem solving and facilitation skills, great time management and organization skills, team spirit behaviour, and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to document Business / Digital requirements in ‘unambiguous’ manner
- Good understanding of business process management concepts and techniques and extensive knowledge of the business, data and IT domain
- Understanding of emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation (RPA)
- Technical understanding and ability to understand how IS systems and technology can help solve business problems
- Knowledge, certification & experience with agile development and with UX/User Center Design principles.
- Fluent in English as a business language.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
How to Submit Application at Orion Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Orion Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Orion Group. After this, you will see the option of Orion Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Orion Group Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Orion Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Orion Group Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Orion Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.