Oliver Wyman Group Careers – Oliver Wyman Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Oliver Wyman Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Oliver Wyman Group Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Oliver Wyman Group.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Oliver Wyman Group Jobs in Dubai. Oliver Wyman Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Oliver Wyman Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Oliver Wyman Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Oliver Wyman Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Oliver Wyman Group Jobs before applying.
Oliver Wyman Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Oliver Wyman Group Careers Page
Oliver Wyman Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Oliver Wyman Group company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Business Partner/Talent Management Lead. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Oliver Wyman Group company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Business Partner/Talent Management Lead (on Average AED 18,250.00 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Oliver Wyman Group Company on the website of Oliver Wyman Group Company. The location of this Oliver Wyman Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Oliver Wyman Group Jobs in Dubai.
Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Description Given at Oliver Wyman Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Oliver Wyman Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Business Partner/Talent Management Lead|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 18,250.00 monthly|
Full Details of Oliver Wyman Group Dubai Jobs 2022
- Providing thought leadership on regional SPTM needs and strategies, work with Director of Talent, Global head of SPTM, IMEA COO and other relevant leaders to design approaches, and oversee the successful implementation of the approaches / initiatives
- Developing creative and innovative solutions to engage, motivate and develop SP Talent – including mentorship and sponsorship, training programs and developmental offerings
- Serving as a business partner to key functional leaders in the region on their key talent needs
- Working with the Director of Talent as well as the regional COO and Global head of SPTM to identify the support model which would be best suited to the IME region and design and implement it
- Working with regional functional leaders to help support how to move departments to more of a client facing approach
- Continuing to develop and run Talent Reviews and develop action plans with managers and leaders to retain and develop internal talent.
- Developing succession plans and targeted career plans for high performing colleagues in conjunction with the function heads and global Head SPTM
- Supporting SP hiring within the IMEA region, detailing profiles, starting searches and supporting first screenings
- Keeping a finger on pulse of SP morale and help create an environment where employees are highly engaged and stimulated through communications/programs and engaged leadership
- Overseeing the MY and YE compensation process for the Region in conjunction with the guidelines agreed by the SP Compensation committee and overseen by the Global head SPTM
- Partnering with I&D to develop effective tools to improve diversity statistics and representation in SP leadership to meet targets and continue to build a diverse slate of future leaders
- Identifying knowledge gaps and working with Managers to close them. Ensure the service level is high in all SP teams
- Working in partnership with the Global head SPTM to implement key global programs and ensure alignment where it makes sense and customise appropriately
- Working in Partnership with the rest of the Human Capital function to ensure the SPs are aligned with the Global people agenda
- Acting as a change agent to ensure robust change management plans are applied through the region in partnership with people agenda for the region
- Ensuring that the Regional plans are discussed at a Global level to ensure uniformity where needed.
How to Submit Application at Oliver Wyman Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Oliver Wyman Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Oliver Wyman Group. After this, you will see the option of Oliver Wyman Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Oliver Wyman Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Oliver Wyman Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Oliver Wyman Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Oliver Wyman Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.