Oaktree Primary School Careers – Oaktree Primary School Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Oaktree Primary School Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Oaktree Primary School Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Oaktree Primary School Jobs in Dubai. Oaktree Primary School is going to do a new recruitment at Oaktree Primary School Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Oaktree Primary School can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Oaktree Primary School is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Oaktree Primary School Jobs before applying.
Oaktree Primary School Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Oaktree Primary School Careers Page
Oaktree Primary School UAE Jobs 2022:- Oaktree Primary School has recently sought applications for the post of Physics Teacher. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Oaktree Primary School is giving very good salary for the post of Physics Teacher (on Average AED 6,000 – 7,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Oaktree Primary School on the website of Oaktree Primary School . The location of this Oaktree Primary School Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Oaktree Primary School Jobs in Dubai.
Oaktree Primary School Jobs Description Given at Oaktree Primary School Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Oaktree Primary School UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Physics Teacher|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6,000 – 7,000 per month|
Full Details of Oaktree Primary School Dubai Jobs 2022
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject).
- Ensuring that information on student progress is used to improve teaching and learning. To inform and motivate students, to inform parents, to provide necessary references for DSIB annual inspections and to help advise the School Board of Governors.
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
- Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programs and pastoral arrangements as appropriate.
- Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils’ you teach.
- Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledges and understanding of how pupils learn.
- Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting challenging learning objectives for pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions, monitoring learners’ progress and levels of attainment.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment to secure pupils’ progress.
- Use relevant data to monitor progress, set targets, and plan subsequent lessons.
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired as appropriate.
- Give pupils regular feedback, both orally and through accurate marking, and encourage pupils to respond to the feedback, reflect on progress, their emerging needs and to take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study.
- Participate in arrangements for examinations and assessments within the remit of the teachers’ manual.
Behavior and Safety
- Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to pupils’ needs in order to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Maintain good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority, and act decisively when necessary.
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behavior, which are expected of pupils.
- Have high expectations of behavior, promoting self-control and independence of all learners.
- Establish a safe, purposeful and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school, raising any concerns following school protocol/procedures
- Carry out playground and other duties as directed and within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
Team working and collaboration
- Work as a team member and identify opportunities for working with colleagues and sharing the development of effective practice with them.
- Contribute to the selection and professional development of other teachers and support staff including the induction and assessment of new teachers, teachers serving induction periods and where appropriate threshold assessments.
- Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the school, which relate to the learners, curriculum or organization of the school including pastoral arrangements and assemblies.
- Ensure that colleagues working with you are appropriately involved in supporting learning and understand the roles they are expected to fulfil.
- Cover for absent colleagues within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
- Take part as required in the review, development and management of the activities relating to the curriculum, organization and pastoral functions of the school.
Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Deploy support staff effectively as appropriate.
- Communicate and co-operate with relevant external bodies.
- Communicate effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being using school systems/processes as appropriate.
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school.
- Work collaboratively with others to develop effective professional relationships.
- Register the attendance of and supervise learners, before, during or after school sessions as appropriate.
- Participate in and carry out any administrative and organizational tasks within the remit of the current teachers’ manual.
- Be responsible for improving your teaching through participating fully in training and development opportunities identified by the school or as developed as an outcome of your appraisal.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of your teaching and assessment procedures and its impact on pupils’ progress, attainment and well-being, refining your approaches where necessary responding to advice and feedback from colleagues.
- Perform any reasonable duties as requested by the head teacher
- To have professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school in which you teach and maintain high standards in your own attendance and punctuality.
- Internal: All students, school employees & Management Team.
- External: Parents
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the classes ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current teachers’ manual.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
This job description does not constitute a complete description of duties but is rather a guide to the duties required to fill the post.
Key performance indicators
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed.
Oaktree values every child. Our community is a place where friends are made, amongst the students, the parents and the staff; a place where the teachers and leaders really get to know their students, what excites them and what challenges them; a place of laughter, fun and hard work; a place of tradition where children engage with each other and the world around them; where they understand the place for technology but have not lost the art of conversation.
How to Submit Application at Oaktree Primary School Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Oaktree Primary School can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Oaktree Primary School. After this, you will see the option of Oaktree Primary School Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Oaktree Primary School Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Oaktree Primary School -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Oaktree Primary School Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Oaktree Primary School Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.