NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers – NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs in Abu Dhabi. NMC Royal Women’s Hospita company is going to do a new recruitment at NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi NMC Royal Women’s Hospita can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs before applying.
NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers Page
NMC Royal Women’s Hospita UAE Jobs 2021:- NMC Royal Women’s Hospita company has recently sought applications for the post of Anesthesiology Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. NMC Royal Women’s Hospita company is giving very good salary for the post of Anesthesiology Specialist (on Average AED 984547.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Company on the website of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Company. The location of this NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs Description Given at NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers Portal
|Organization Name||NMC Royal Women’s Hospita UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Anesthesiology Specialist|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 984547.00 per year|
Full Details of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Administers anesthesia to patients during surgical and other medical procedures and is responsible for certain areas of administration under the general direction of the Chief Anesthesiologist.
3.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides anesthesia care services to women for labor and delivery.
- Responsible for assessment and reassessment of patients.
- Administers anesthesia during gynecological surgery with a focus on minimally invasive surgery and fertility.
- As needed administer anesthesia care for neonatal and pediatric patients.
- Conducts anesthesia for routine and emergency surgical patients, resuscitate as a team member and manage critically ill ventilated HDU patients.
- Provides anesthesia with the full range of anesthetic agents
- Provides technical advice and guidance to nursing staff, other specialists and registrars, as required, and provides orientation/training in new techniques and procedures.
- Interviews patients scheduled for surgery to asses and develop an anesthesia care plan and to establish rapport and allay fear and apprehension
- Manage patients during sedation and during the period of actual recovery from sedation and documents monitoring.
- Sees patients post operatively to evaluate recovery from anesthesia, to assess complications and make recommendation as indicated.
- Supervises and maintains appropriate documentation on the “controlled drugs” for the division in the Obstetrical operating theatres and main O.R.
- Organize a suitable call-schedule to provide a satisfactory anesthetic service to the hospital.
- Organize and direct quality improvement activities of this division, including preparing reports, etc. as required.
- Assists Chief Anesthesiologist In supervising the day-to-day anesthetic work.
- Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of Anesthesia.
- Acts as Chief Anesthesiologist as assigned in her absence.
- Stands on-call duty as assigned by Chief Anesthesiologist, for emergency surgery, obstetrics and/or medical procedures.
- Performs duties as outlined above and such other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Chief Anesthesiologist.
- Takes active part in the teaching of junior anesthesiologists and other nursing staff.
- Conducts anesthesia services in appropriate dosages for all age groups in routine or emergency situations.
- Actively participates in CPR.
- Provides on-call emergency services of anesthesia services.
- Conducts labor analgesia.
- Attends committee meetings as assigned by the Head of Department (HOD).
- Monitors clinical and other established indicators to ensure ongoing quality assurance.
- Reviews journals, texts or periodicals in order to update latest techniques, procedures, drugs and therapy.
- Involved in development of International level guidelines to standardize and improve quality of service provided.
- Follows standard policies and procedures as required by HAAD, JCI, ISO, OSHMS and other regulatory bodies.
- Participates in scheduled in-service training programs, CMEs, divisional teaching activities, the regular physicians’ conference or other committees as requested.
- Participate in improvement initiates within the department
- Handle complaints in an amicable manner when necessary
- Foster interdepartmental liaison in order to ensure maintenance of established level of Service Agreements.
- Aware of hospital fire policy and emergency procedures.
- Participate in a quality assurance program for the obstetrics and gynecology services and help develop and monitor indicators
- Assist the senior staff in developing best practice guidelines protocols
- Documents all care provided and education/information given to patients within their medical health record, as per professional and practice standards / protocols.
- Comply with reasonable OSH instructions, policies and safe working procedures
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems.
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Not willfully or recklessly endanger anyone’s health and safety
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments
- Report OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycling of waste as much as possible
- Attend all OSH Trainings, awareness programs and mock drills.
- Participates in the OSHMS audits, inspections, ensuring standards are maintained.
- Post graduate degree in Anaesthesia (MD Anaesthesiology) or equivalent
- Minimum of three years full time in the practice of anesthesiology culminating in procuring a Post Graduate/ Master’s degree and/or equivalent Fellowships approved by HAAD.
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by the Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD): FRCA plus CCT(GMC Specialist Registration) in Anesthesia, or American Board Certification, or Equivalent specialist registration in Anesthesia recognized by the Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD).
- Observant and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions under high stress situations.
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures.
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients
- Leadership and management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of safe use of all general anesthetic agents, techniques and methods currently accepted in the practice of anesthesia.
- Ability in the absence of the Chief Anesthesiologist, to provide on-site assessment of personnel, equipment and overall anesthesia environment.
- Maintains high standard of professionalism.
- Current license in country of origin with Specialist Anesthesiologist HAAD license to practice in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Valid ACLS license.
- Ability to review procedures and implement new models of service delivery to satisfy client and organizational requirements.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes and ability to consult with staff regarding continuous improvement.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.
- Possess a “can do” and flexible approach.
- Ability to demonstrate highly developed communication and organizational skills at all levels.
- Ability to provide compassionate care that is respectful to patients’ preferences.
- Knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and in a team within a complex clinical setting.
- Demonstrates knowledge and practice of confidentiality policy.
How to Submit Application at NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi NMC Royal Women’s Hospita can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita. After this, you will see the option of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in NMC Royal Women’s Hospita -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of NMC Royal Women’s Hospita Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.