NielsenIQ Careers – NielsenIQ Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check NielsenIQ Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current NielsenIQ Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for NielsenIQ Jobs in Doha. NielsenIQ company is going to do a new recruitment at NielsenIQ Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha NielsenIQ can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this NielsenIQ Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of NielsenIQ Jobs before applying.
NielsenIQ Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official NielsenIQ Careers Page
NielsenIQ Qatar Jobs 2021:- NielsenIQ company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Executive – Consumer Insights. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. NielsenIQ company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Executive – Consumer Insights (on Average QAR 30,000.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of NielsenIQ Company on the website of NielsenIQ Company. The location of this NielsenIQ Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this NielsenIQ Jobs in Doha.
NielsenIQ Jobs Description Given at NielsenIQ Careers Portal
|Organization Name||NielsenIQ Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Executive – Consumer Insights|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 30,000.00 per year|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of NielsenIQ Doha Jobs 2021
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Having in-depth understanding of ICT services such as telecommunications and IoT/Cloud services, managed services etc.
- Research domain focus is primarily going to be B2C & B2B (Business to Business) and thus would require a research approach different to that of consumer research.
- Should be experienced in utilizing secondary research databases, such as Factiva, Bloomberg, Hovers, Capital IQ etc for profiling companies/industries, identifying marketing opportunities
- Should be proficient in quantitative data analysis
- Preferably, has some experience in conducting and analyzing In-depth interviews.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Ability to understand all technical and delivery aspects of the research to carry out internal Nielsen and client based conversations.
- Understanding of analysis tools and data interpretation.
- Experience in conducting and analyzing In depth interviews
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent presentation development skills coupled with strong presentation delivery skills – Confident presenting skills to deliver insights, stories and actions in face to face or group presentations
- Displays creative problem solving skills in handling crisis.
- Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment and handle multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Primary Research in different sectors
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
How to Submit Application at NielsenIQ Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha NielsenIQ can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NielsenIQ. After this, you will see the option of NielsenIQ Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the NielsenIQ Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in NielsenIQ -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your NielsenIQ Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of NielsenIQ Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.