Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers – Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Nexus Insurance Brokers Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Nexus Insurance Brokers Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs in Dubai. Nexus Insurance Brokers company is going to do a new recruitment at Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Nexus Insurance Brokers can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Nexus Insurance Brokers Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs before applying.
Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers Page
Nexus Insurance Brokers UAE Jobs 2022:- Nexus Insurance Brokers company has recently sought applications for the post of Compliance Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Nexus Insurance Brokers company is giving very good salary for the post of Compliance Officer (on Average AED 6800.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Nexus Insurance Brokers Company on the website of Nexus Insurance Brokers Company. The location of this Nexus Insurance Brokers Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs in Dubai.
Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs Description Given at Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Nexus Insurance Brokers UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Compliance Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6800.00 per month|
Full Details of Nexus Insurance Brokers Dubai Jobs 2022
Associate Level Compliance Officer
The Compliance Officer (CO) has responsibility for the execution and oversight of Nexus’s compliance programs related to anti-money laundering (AML) and economic and trade sanctions (Sanctions.) covering all business lines. In addition, you will be working closely and collaboratively with business management and the functions to facilitate the smooth operation of the business. The role requires technical expertise and substantive knowledge of Compliance regulations as well as a solid understanding of life insurance operations in the UAE.
The CO will be working closely with the Director of Compliance and senior management to ensure that the Compliance program is effectively implemented, with a focus on policies and training whilst providing appropriate guidance and challenge needed to drive a strong and effective Compliance program.
- Perform day to day compliance oversight of new and existing cases, monitoring of regulatory developments and involvement in the vetting and oversight of third parties.
- Stay abreast of changes in the regulatory environment and help analyze the business impact of Compliance-related regulatory changes.
- Support operations in their implementation of Compliance policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide support during Compliance-related risk assessments, Internal Audit reviews, and regulatory examinations.
- Develop and deliver relevant Compliance training in collaboration with the Training & Development department.
- Collaborate with the Legal, Operations and other functions on policies, practices, incident response and investigations.
- Actively participate in execution of all elements of the Compliance program.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills Required:
- 2+ years of compliance experience in financial services or insurance).
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop relationships with senior management, sales force and clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other functional leads, to create a supportive and seamless compliance culture.
- Experience in handling Compliance investigations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated, self-motivated individual with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High degree of professionalism, sound judgment and discretion, including the ability to manage confidential information in a professional manner.
- Industry related certifications (ACAMs).
Nexus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of Nexus to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on any basis protected by law.
How to Submit Application at Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Nexus Insurance Brokers can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Nexus Insurance Brokers. After this, you will see the option of Nexus Insurance Brokers Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Nexus Insurance Brokers Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Nexus Insurance Brokers -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Nexus Insurance Brokers Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Nexus Insurance Brokers Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.