Nawah Energy Company Careers – Nawah Energy Company Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Nawah Energy Company Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Nawah Energy Company Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Nawah Energy Company Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Nawah Energy Company is going to do a new recruitment at Nawah Energy Company Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Nawah Energy Company can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Nawah Energy Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Nawah Energy Company Jobs before applying.
Nawah Energy Company Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Nawah Energy Company Careers Page
Nawah Energy Company UAE Jobs 2022:- Nawah Energy Company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Data Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Nawah Energy Company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Data Analyst (on Average AED 102,000 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Nawah Energy Company on the website of Nawah Energy Company. The location of this Nawah Energy Company Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Nawah Energy Company Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Nawah Energy Company Jobs Description Given at Nawah Energy Company Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Nawah Energy Company UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Data Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 102,000 per year|
Full Details of Nawah Energy Company Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
- Operate reconfigured Data Integrity Tools to identify differences in employee populations and individual data items between systems within HR data ecosystem
- Conducts analyses of workforce data using statistical methodologies, and communicates findings and recommendations in a way that supports short and long term goals and influences the organization’s actions on critical initiatives
- Leverages reporting and analytics to identify opportunities, patterns and risks. Proactively identifies trends for further management discussion and review
- Mines data from various sources. Validates data by reconciliation to neutral source or system of record, understands and explains variances. Analyzes and interprets results using standard tools and techniques. Identifies correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Serves as primary contact for presenting workforce data options, integrations, enhancements, upgrades and production issues
- Automates, generates, analyzes, and distributes recurring HR metrics and ad-hoc reports to the appropriate stakeholders. Translates analytics into actionable insights and recommendations
- Evaluates and automates processes, data sources and reports to improve the organization’s ability to measure programs and outcomes
- Effective multitasking/prioritization skills takes initiative and effectively manages competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience balancing strategic thinking a conceptual problem-solving skills
- Proven communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate the meaning of data
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work effectively with different teams
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise in statistical software and Excel, experience with business intelligence tools, and ability to communicate data effectively
- Experience with SAP / SuccessFactors / Oracle reporting and analytics toolsets or equivalent desired (data warehouse/OLAP reporting)
- Strong business acumen skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-national environment
- Have strong presentation and communication skills with experience presenting to and fielding questions from Senior Management
- Design a solution including detailed written/visual documentation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Submit Application at Nawah Energy Company Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Nawah Energy Company can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Nawah Energy Company. After this, you will see the option of Nawah Energy Company Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Nawah Energy Company Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Nawah Energy Company -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Nawah Energy Company Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Nawah Energy Company Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.