Mubadala Careers – Mubadala Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check Mubadala Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Mubadala Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mubadala Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Mubadala company is going to do a new recruitment at Mubadala Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi Mubadala can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mubadala Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mubadala Jobs before applying.
Mubadala Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official Mubadala Careers Page
Mubadala UAE Jobs 2022:- Mubadala company has recently sought applications for the post of Contracts manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mubadala company is giving very good salary for the post of Contracts manager (on Average AED 30,500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mubadala Company on the website of Mubadala Company. The location of this Mubadala Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this Mubadala Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Mubadala Jobs Description Given at Mubadala Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mubadala UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Contracts manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 30,500.00 per month|
Full Details of Mubadala Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
The Contracts Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient provision of legal advisory services and effectively addressing legal and contractual risks, managing the investment assets.
- Handling all contractual and insurance related matters.
- Drafting various types of agreements such as residential tenancy agreement, commercial lease agreements, service agreements, supply agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memoranda of understanding, letters of intent and ensuring timely contracts review and evaluation.
- Working with commercial teams from the hotels to issue RFP/RFQ for the required agreements.
- Negotiating contracts through the respective department until consensus is reached.
- Ensuring contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Supporting procurement in ensuring compliance with each hotel’s delegation of authority and other corporate governance policies.
- Providing contract visibility and awareness, interpretation and implementation.
- Advising the management on risk, ambiguity and discrepancies in contracts.
- Ensuring the necessary written approvals have been obtained prior to finalizing contracts.
- Finalizing all contracts for execution, including numbering and initialing.
- Ensuring all contracts are executed according to each hotel’s delegation of authority.
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all managers and relevant parties.
- Providing legal protection and risk management advice and guidance to management on contracts.
- Overseeing compliance under existing agreements.
- Working with the insurance department to coordinate contractual requirements and insurance claims.
- Maintaining electronic records and documentation for all contracts, including CAS forms and executed Service Agreements, Residential Tenancy Agreements, Commercial Leases, etc.
- Maintaining registry for all finalized contracts and corporate records.
- Conducting training in contracting practices and procedures, compliance and insurance, and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for contract management.
- Monitoring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Identifying areas of recurrent pressure.
- Internal auditing.
- Overseeing the hotel/restaurant licensing process with the relevant authorities.
- Drafting legal letters/notices that are required by the hotels.
- Taking down minutes of meetings for board meetings or any other legal meetings
- Supporting legal counsels with required Board of Directors and operational company documentation.
- Review and provide legal advice on contracts.
- Review ongoing contractual and insurance cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate
- courses of action have been taken.
- Policy development:
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Contract negotiation
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the company has committed itself and assess
- legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare reports for the department for executive management.
- Report any legal and contractual risks.
- Report any insurance matters and potential insurance claims.
- Perform as per defined objectives, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge: Previous experience, Law degree.
- Skills: Strong legal knowledge, law experience
- Experience: 5 years and more
How to Submit Application at Mubadala Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi Mubadala can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mubadala. After this, you will see the option of Mubadala Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mubadala Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mubadala -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mubadala Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mubadala Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.