Mubadala Health Careers – Mubadala Health Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Mubadala Health Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Mubadala Health Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mubadala Health Jobs in Dubai. Mubadala Health company is going to do a new recruitment at Mubadala Health Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Mubadala Health can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mubadala Health Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mubadala Health Jobs before applying.
Mubadala Health Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Mubadala Health Careers Page
Mubadala Health UAE Jobs 2022:- Mubadala Health company has recently sought applications for the post of Talent Acquisition Partner. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mubadala Health company is giving very good salary for the post of Talent Acquisition Partner (on Average AED 8770.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mubadala Health Company on the website of Mubadala Health Company. The location of this Mubadala Health Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Mubadala Health Jobs in Dubai.
Mubadala Health Jobs Description Given at Mubadala Health Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mubadala Health UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Talent Acquisition Partner|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 8770.00 per month|
Full Details of Mubadala Health Dubai Jobs 2022
The Talent Acquisition Partner role is responsible for designing and developing recruitment strategies, programs and initiatives for the sourcing and selection of talent to meet MHC’s staffing needs and business objectives. The incumbent is also responsible for the efficient execution of the recruitment life-cycle activities for the assigned business units ensuring the attraction and selection of high-performing potential candidates in line with the approved manpower plans.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Pro-actively participates in collaboration with the Line Manager to meet the division’s strategic and operational goals.
Organizational Culture & Compliance
- Adheres to the division’s policies, procedures and standards while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
- Contributes in developing the division’s policies and procedures and provides recommendations towards improving them wherever applicable.
- Contributes towards an innovative culture of continuous improvement for enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates in meetings and maintains professionalism and confidentiality as per the organization’s standard code of conduct.
- Completes personal performance evaluation cycle in a timely manner.
- Supports senior management in developing strategic recruitment plans and programs to meet the business/operational needs and sets relevant goals to facilitate recruitment and deliver against requirements.
- Works closely with hiring managers to identify requirements and source potential candidates through various official channels including but not limited to outreach campaigns, career fairs, sponsorships and graduate programs.
- Utilizes online recruitment resources and in-house recruitment databases/resources to identify and recruit suitable candidates in coordination with recruitment agencies for additional support as and when required.
- Conducts interviews, assessments and candidate screenings leveraging MH’s technologies and develops and shares longlists with hiring managers.
- Determines and negotiates salary packages within the approved structure and under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Works closely with assigned asset senior management regarding the design, development and implementation of strong TA process to streamline recruitment activities and ensure successful delivery against manpower requirements.
- Monitors the progress of pre-employment mobilization/on-boarding processes and medical/visa activities and ensures their timely completion.
- Acts as a point of escalation with selected candidates and hiring managers from the HRA approval stage throughout the mobilization/on-boarding process to first day of joining.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with respect to applicants, hiring, salary negotiations and records.
- Develops periodic reports for senior management and relevant stakeholders on progress against targets, timelines and SLAs as well as key KPIs within TA
Recruitment Agencies Management
- Builds collaborative relationships with external recruitment agencies and relevant internal stakeholders for the efficient and effective delivery of TA programs.
- Supports in negotiating new and updated contracts in collaboration with the procurement team.
- Assists in monitoring the performance of recruitment agencies to ensure delivery against the agreed scope and requirements and assesses against SLA.
- Provides supervision, guidance, on the job training and share continuous constructive feedback for direct reports (if any).
- Communicates effectively with team members and maintains good inter-functional liaison to ensure smooth implementation of operational activities.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields (Essential).
- 3+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience in a TA function as a business partner in a large organization (Essential).
- Healthcare experience within UAE (Essential).
- Experience working within recruitment agency environment (Preferred).
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in contemporary sourcing and recruitment strategies and methodologies
- Strong knowledge in building talent pools and pipelines, candidate screening, engagement and assessment
- Ability to think critically and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to synthesize key issues, incorporate appropriate evidence and write complex reports for recommended action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to Submit Application at Mubadala Health Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Mubadala Health can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mubadala Health. After this, you will see the option of Mubadala Health Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mubadala Health Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mubadala Health -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mubadala Health Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mubadala Health Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.