MSD Dubai Careers – MSD Dubai Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check MSD Dubai Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current MSD Dubai Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for MSD Dubai Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at MSD Dubai Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai MSD Dubai can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this MSD Dubai Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MSD Dubai Jobs before applying.
MSD Dubai Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official MSD Dubai Careers Page
MSD Dubai UAE Jobs 2021:- MSD Dubai company has recently sought applications for the post of Commercial Operations Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. MSD Dubai company is giving very good salary for the post of Commercial Operations Manager (on Average AED 306579.00 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of MSD Dubai Company on the website of MSD Dubai Company. The location of this MSD Dubai Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this MSD Dubai Jobs in Dubai.
MSD Dubai Jobs Description Given at MSD Dubai Careers Portal
|Organization Name||MSD Dubai UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Commercial Operations Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 306579.00 Per Year|
Full Details of MSD Dubai Dubai Jobs 2021
The role of the Commercial Operations Manager (COM) is to essentially manage, monitor and support the distributors, their performance, and their teams in order to ensure execution of the Animal Health commercial distribution strategy which would be designed and executed by the COM in collaboration with the GM for Gulf & Levant.
The COM will be responsible for providing distribution channel direction and management as needed on issues throughout Gulf & Levant and execute plans on product launches in conjunction with the species leads, as it relates to the specifics of each distributor. In addition, they would be responsible for managing the design and implementation of various contracts with distributor to ensure clear, stable, and profitable relationships with the trade partners.
The successful candidate will leverage resources and departments to drive profitable revenue growth for the region.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Distribution Management
- Design, execute and monitor the distribution agreements and commercial policies for distributors and business partners in Gulf & Levant region.
- Monitor and coordinate forecast and sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, provide guidance to supply and & logistics team. Identify risks and propose remediation.
- Ensure distributors are engaged with the company, well informed and working to grow in the territory.
- Monitor and analyze distributors performance by species and recommend strategic improvement or operational improvements.
- Establish a solid tracking report for monitoring of distributor KPIs and performance.
- Establish, prepare and issue monthly communication platforms for each individual distributor.
- In collaboration with business partners and species teams, manage the internal process of launching new products for each market in the territory.
- In collaboration with supply and logistics, improve the business planning from distributors and connection with business planning.
- In collaboration with finance team, monitor payment collection, manage retro-bonuses internally and externally.
- Lead key initiatives such as pricing strategies in the distribution channel.
- Member of G&L Leadership Team
- Co-develop and implement operational and strategic distribution direction for the company with the Leadership team
- Join or lead projects agreed with G & L Leadership team in connection with commercial strategy
Education & Experience:
- University Degree preferably in science or business studies with postgraduate qualification in business administration (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience within the animal health industry in the Middle East or other regions
- Background specialty in key account and distribution management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in one or other specialties
- Project management skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Arabic (preferred but not compulsory)
- Strong computer skills in Excel and PPT
- Strategic business planning and management skills
- Sound project management skills and experience, particularly in relation to commercial systems and
- Team player and able to lead project teams
- Wide-ranging and sound communication skills for report writing, summarizing, negotiating and presenting
- Broad experience within the animal health/agricultural industry gained through several varied roles
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Sound interpersonal skills for dealing with a wide range of people in a variety of situations
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and succinctly
- Persuasive and a strong motivator
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information and to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Our Animal Health Division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to preserving and improving health, well-being, and performance of animals and the people who care for them. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet.
Through our commitment to The Science of Healthier Animals®, we offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments one of the widest ranges of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services as well as an extensive suite of digitally connected identification, traceability and monitoring products. We invest in dynamic and comprehensive R&D resources and a modern, global supply chain. We are present in more than 50 countries, while our products are available in some 150 markets.
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
Invent. Impact. Inspire.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
How to Submit Application at MSD Dubai Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai MSD Dubai can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MSD Dubai. After this, you will see the option of MSD Dubai Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the MSD Dubai Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in MSD Dubai -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your MSD Dubai Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MSD Dubai Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.