MPH Consulting Services Careers – MPH Consulting Services Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check MPH Consulting Services Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current MPH Consulting Services Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for MPH Consulting Services Jobs in Doha. MPH Consulting Services company is going to do a new recruitment at MPH Consulting Services Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha MPH Consulting Services can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this MPH Consulting Services Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MPH Consulting Services Jobs before applying.
MPH Consulting Services Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official MPH Consulting Services Careers Page
MPH Consulting Services Qatar Jobs 2022:- MPH Consulting Services company has recently sought applications for the post of Lead of Structural. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. MPH Consulting Services company is giving very good salary for the post of Lead of Structural (on Average QAR 23,250.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of MPH Consulting Services Company on the website of MPH Consulting Services Company. The location of this MPH Consulting Services Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this MPH Consulting Services Jobs in Doha.
MPH Consulting Services Jobs Description Given at MPH Consulting Services Careers Portal
|Organization Name||MPH Consulting Services Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Lead of Structural|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 23,250.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of MPH Consulting Services Doha Jobs 2022
Our client, world’s largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a”Lead of Structural – Topsides”willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Contract duration: 24 Months – 2 Years
Working Schedule: 10 hrs./day – 6 days/week – 26 days/month
With Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 15 years’ overall experience, 10 years’ relevant experience with 5 years in a Lead Structural engineering level with overall responsibility for engineering execution of large topsides projects (>20,000t). Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities and structure design, construction, operations, and engineering administration.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and interface skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience of project management systems similar to PMS.
Roles And Responsibility
- Coordinate the activities of the EPC contractors, vendors and subcontractors, as required, to ensure quality assurance and production timing of the Offshore Structures deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and budget.
- Analyse technical attachments and scope description of all structures related purchase orders to ensure compliance with scope description in related contracts.
- Ensure Offshore Structures engineering design is in accordance with the project’s change management program and consistent with the Offshore Structures engineering schedule and critical milestones (LLI procurement, engineered equipment procurement; ROS dates, etc.); steward recovery plans to address any schedule delays and resolution of Contractor’s engineering claims, if any.
- Supply previous lessons learned knowledge to enhance project performance and ensure that current project lessons learned are captured for future reference.
- Assess the Contractor’s Structures related activities in respect to engineering execution by ensuring plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements adhere to all appropriate Offshore Structures specifications, standards, and design verification processes.
- Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities with respect to contract administration and subcontracting.
Interested Candidate kindly send us your CV ASAP.
How to Submit Application at MPH Consulting Services Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha MPH Consulting Services can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MPH Consulting Services. After this, you will see the option of MPH Consulting Services Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the MPH Consulting Services Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in MPH Consulting Services -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your MPH Consulting Services Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MPH Consulting Services Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.