Mosanada Careers – Mosanada Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Mosanada Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Mosanada Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mosanada Jobs in Doha. Mosanada company is going to do a new recruitment at Mosanada Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Mosanada can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mosanada Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mosanada Jobs before applying.
Mosanada Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Mosanada Careers Page
Mosanada Qatar Jobs 2021:- Mosanada company has recently sought applications for the post of Boatyard Supervisor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mosanada company is giving very good salary for the post of Boatyard Supervisor (on Average QAR 1,940.00 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mosanada Company on the website of Mosanada Company. The location of this Mosanada Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Mosanada Jobs in Doha.
Mosanada Jobs Description Given at Mosanada Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mosanada Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Boatyard Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 1,940.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Mosanada Doha Jobs 2021
MOSANADA FMS URGENTLY REQUIRES A BOATYARD SUPERVISOR TO JOIN THEIR DOHA PORT SPORTS MARINA PROJECT COMMENCING IN APRIL 2020 THE DESIRED CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BOAT LIFTING, SECURING AND STORAGE OPERATIONS.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The Boatyard Supervisor holds ultimate responsible for the safe, efficient, and profitable operations of the boatyard at Doha Port Sport Marina.
The position calls for a hands on team leader who has the ability to operate all of the plant and equipment as well as supervise subordinates and third parties utilising the boatyard facility. The boatyard facility is to be managed in absolute compliance with all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
It is the Boatyard Supervisors responsibility to maximize the efficiency of the boatyard assets in terms of generating activity and financial returns. It is the responsibility of the Boatyard Supervisor to ensure that all boat lifting operations are undertaken in strict compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The Boatyard Supervisor will be expected to undertake all duties as is reasonably required for the efficient operation the boatyard at DPSM. A flexible approach is required for this position, and the Boatyard Supervisor will be expected to work such hours as is deemed required to fulfil their duties as set out in this job description.
The Boatyard Supervisor will at all times take into account operational requirements to include, peak demands, events, and or shows and is required to be on call to deal with matters such as inclement weather or an emergency situations as they may arise.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Undertake boat lifting operations in a controlled, safe and considered manner.
* Undertake all lifting equipment, plant and machinery inspections and record in compliance with company policy.
* Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained to the highest standards, reporting any faults or issues to the Operations Manager.
* Prepare and issue detailed; weekly, monthly and annual reports on all marina activities in line with company KPI statistics.
* Provide input into the creation of Emergency Response Plans, Risk Assessments, Method statements, Safe Systems of Work and standard operating procedures for all boatyard related operations.
* Issue and monitor the use of full Personal Protective Equipment for all operatives within the boatyard.
* To prepare for all boat lifting operations prior to the day of lift, highlighting any potential issues that may arise to the Operations Manager well in advance of lifting operations.
* To liaise with Office staff and create a boat lifting system that reflects the capacity and capabilities of the team and boat lifting assets, to ensure maximum efficiency of the boatyard.
* To make accurate records of all boat lifting operations and ensure that communications regarding boat lifting operations are cascaded through the team to ensure that the customer is informed upon completion of each key boat lifting task.
* Undertake periodic inspections of vessels stored ashore to ensure no securing equipment has moved/been adjusted.
* Ensure all works undertaken within the boatyard are accurately recorded and administered to recover all revenues related to boatyard works.
* Ensure all vessels comply with boat lifting regulations by undertaking final pre-lift checks prior to boat lifting operations.
* Ensure that the boatyard team conform to the marina policies, standards and procedures throughout all operations ensuring quality of service.
* Promote Doha Port Sport Marina within the marina industry through professional working relationships.
* Constantly monitor customer satisfaction and endeavour to provide value for money in all services to all customers.
* Report to the Marina Supervisor.
* Coordinate and direct all subordinates within the boatyard team.
* Liaise with Administration staff to ensure consistent accurate reporting of boatyard activities.
* Work with Operational staff to create consistency of service for customers between the marina operational departments.
* To actively liaise with all customers and tenants.
* Communicate and interact with external service providers.
Qualifications & Qualities:
The Boatyard Supervisor must be able to demonstrate the following:
* An understanding of boating and water sports and an appreciation of the range of recreational boating types and associated customer needs.
* Experience in the handling of heavy plant and equipment for the purpose of lifting leisure vessels into and out of the water.
* Experience in securing vessels ashore using a range of methods, fixed cradles, adjustable cradles, timber shoring, blocking and boat stands.
* An appreciation for leisure vessel construction materials and methods of build.
* To lead a small team and instil confidence in subordinates to deliver exceptional service and meet common goals and objectives.
* Approach to business in a tactful, respectful manner treating others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Reacts in a measured and considered way when under pressure.
* Possess accurate communication skills both verbal and written and in a timely manner.
* Be able to demonstrate an ability to deal with conflict, disaster and emergency situations.
* Possess certification in plant and equipment equivalent to NPORS for boat hoist, boat mover, forklift truck, banksman/slinger.
* Demonstrate a general level of competence in a modern business office procedures, to include word processing, excel, Outlook.
* Have an understanding of Marina Regulations, Terms and Conditions, Local Regulatory policy, berthing and storage agreements as well as short, and long term contracts.
* Manage levels of service to include internal and external customers, with an ability to respond quickly and efficiently to concerns and or complaints.
* Strive to evolve and improve services and facilities throughout the marina operations.
* Demonstrates an ability to Prioritize tasks, plan work activities and use time and resource efficiently and plan and meet deadlines.
* Provides a safe and healthy working environment for all users of Doha Port Sport Marina, reporting any areas of concern that are out of his/her control to the owner.
* Must be able to swim.
Salary package dependent on experience and current package
Please forward your CV to [email protected]
How to Submit Application at Mosanada Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Mosanada can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mosanada. After this, you will see the option of Mosanada Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mosanada Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mosanada -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mosanada Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mosanada Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.