Monjasa Careers – Monjasa Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Monjasa Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Monjasa Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Monjasa Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Monjasa Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Monjasa can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Monjasa Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Monjasa Jobs before applying.
Monjasa Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Monjasa Careers Page
Monjasa UAE Jobs 2021:- Monjasa company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Monjasa company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Coordinator (on Average AED 6,000 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Monjasa Company on the website of Monjasa Company. The location of this Monjasa Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Monjasa Jobs in Dubai.
Monjasa Jobs Description Given at Monjasa Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Monjasa UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6,000 per Month|
Full Details of Monjasa Dubai Jobs 2021
Monjasa is a leading global partner in the oil and shipping industry who believes strongly in driving Personal Business. We aim to inspire our business partners and become first choice by challenging status quo with our original solutions. We are thus on the lookout for a colleague who can identify with Monjasa’s values and is capable of building strong relations both internally and externally.
We are looking for an engaged and pro-active HR Coordinator to support our business in Middle East & Africa (MEA) together with a fellow HR Coordinator located in Dubai. You will join a close-knitted HR team consisting of 7 other colleagues in Denmark and 1 in Panama – all with different backgrounds and expertise. Your overall responsibility will be to support our business and ensure a strong HR operational backbone in close cooperation with our designated Senior HR Business Partner based in Denmark.
Areas of focus
- Ensure strong HR operational backbone in entities within MEA
- Act as focal point between the local entities and Group HR
- Drive local recruitment
- Ensure compliance with local labour law
- Superuser in HR-related systems
- Coordinate employee cycle (onboarding, promotion, relocation, offboarding)
- Handle resident visas, work permit, health insurance, workman injury insurance
- Secure appropriate health insurance for employees by driving annual tender process
- Administrative support in ad hoc HR related projects and activities
Your professional skills
- Relevant education
- 2-3 years’ experience from a similar position within HR and recruitment administration
- Solid experience with labour law and visa-related processes in DMCC
- Strong administrative and coordinative skills
- Experienced IT user with a natural flair for new systems
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Your personal skills
- Dedicated and positive with a “can-do-attitude”
- Strong communicator
- Pro-active and a natural self-starter
- Structured approach to projects and tasks
- Quality conscious with a sense of details
Monjasa as a workplace
Monjasa offers you a fulfilling career in a global organisation, where you will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We enjoy great learning opportunities and are proud of our fantastic work environment. With “Monjasa means personal business” as the headline to our corporate purpose, this serves as the guiding principle for our business. You will also find that we live and breathe our values of Respect, Ambition, Curiosity and Smile & Joy. All four values and our corporate purpose are anchored in how we work together and reflect our company DNA.
Monjasa at a glance
Monjasa is a global partner in the oil and shipping industries. Our core business includes trading and supplying marine fuels, oil terminal operations and ship owning activities on a global level. We are characterised by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have experienced strong developments since our start in 2002. Financially, Monjasa is recognised as a robust business partner and total revenue reached USD 2.2 billion in 2019 – or equivalent to 4.5 million tonnes of marine fuels supplied. The fleet currently consists of some 20 tankers.
The Monjasa Group also includes offshore ship owning company C-bed and IT consultancy, RelateIT.
We encourage you to read much more about the company, the job application process and some good and valuable advice on how to best position yourself for the open job listing at Monjasa Careers.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 28 March 2021.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support Monday to Friday between 9am – 4pm UTC+ 01:00 on this number: +45 76 317 290.
How to Submit Application at Monjasa Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Monjasa can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Monjasa. After this, you will see the option of Monjasa Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Monjasa Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Monjasa -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Monjasa Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Monjasa Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.