Milliman Careers – Milliman Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Milliman Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Milliman Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Milliman Jobs in Dubai. Milliman company is going to do a new recruitment at Milliman Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Milliman can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Milliman Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Milliman Jobs before applying.
Milliman Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Milliman Careers Page
Milliman UAE Jobs 2022:- Milliman company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Actuarial Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Milliman company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Actuarial Consultant (on Average AED 5000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Milliman Company on the website of Milliman Company. The location of this Milliman Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Milliman Jobs in Dubai.
Milliman Jobs Description Given at Milliman Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Milliman UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Actuarial Consultant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5000.00 per month|
Full Details of Milliman Dubai Jobs 2022
Milliman Middle East provides consulting services to a broad array of Insurance clients across the GCC region.
We are recruiting for the role of Senior Actuarial Consultant within the team.
You will be providing high quality consulting and technical services to our clients, through successful collaboration with team members on multiple and diverse projects, as well as taking an active and effective part in the development of the practice.
- To manage or assist in the technical aspects of specific non-life client assignments, within the agreed budgets and timeframe;
- To be a subject matter expert and key resource on IFRS17 – Design and Implementation
- To manage Reserving and Pricing and ERM
- To provide expert, timely, efficient and professional delivery of services to clients;
- To build and maintain strong relationships externally with clients and internally with colleagues;
- To attend client meetings and produce reports for clients;
- To support and perform high quality, focused and relevant R&D as required, within agreed budgets and timeframes;
- To keep up to date with changes in the general insurance environment and the company’s propositions;
- To maintain a high standard of technical knowledge and understanding and to disseminate this knowledge amongst colleagues and, where appropriate, clients;
- To apply expert industry knowledge to deliver best practice as well as innovative and pragmatic solutions to complex problems;
- To assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan, including giving presentations and producing articles;
- To build and maintain an excellent network of contacts;
- To attend client sales proposals and presentations;
- To ensure appropriate legislative, regulatory, business and professional standards and processes are followed;
- To manage effectively both own time and that of any direct reports to deliver individual and group objectives;
- To provide assistance as and when needed to actuarial students and less experienced colleagues.
- Qualified Actuary (FIA or equivalent);
- Strong academic record in all areas related to work carried out.
Experience and knowledge:
- Relevant Non-Life Insurance Company or Consultancy background;
- Previous exposure to Non-Life Reserving
- Experience in additional core actuarial services (e.g. Capital, Pricing, Risk Management);
- Proven track record of delivering projects on budget and to required timescales;
- Experience of managing and developing junior team members;
- Experience of working with Excel (including VBA), Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the GCC Non-Life Insurance Market;
- Deep regulatory experience – preferred candidate should have worked for a regulator or worked closely with a regulator
- Excellent practical experience in all aspects of IFRS17;
- Experience in Business Development and Marketing;
- Experience of working with other software products (e.g. Arius, ResQ, Remetrica, Igloo, @Risk, Tableau, Power BI);
- Predictive analytics and data science experience as well as programming skills (e.g. R, Python) would be a plus.
- Strong numerical, technical, analytical and actuarial skills;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team;
- Outstanding time management, project management and organisational skills with good attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex issues to a non-technical audience;
- Ability to build good relationships with stakeholders at all levels and to manage expectations;
- Driven to deliver quality product, on time and to budget;
- Motivated, leads by example and motivates others to deliver;
- Collaborative approach but will also take ownership and responsibility;
- Influences and challenges in open and professional manner;
- Shows intellectual curiosity to further own knowledge;
- Proactive and uses initiative;
- Shows commercial awareness;
- Demonstrates commitment;
- Flexible, versatile and innovative.
Milliman employs more than 3,400 people working in employee benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and property and casualty insurance. For more than 70 years, the firm has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services, innovation and quality. Today Milliman is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full spectrum of business, financial, government and union organizations.
How to Submit Application at Milliman Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Milliman can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Milliman. After this, you will see the option of Milliman Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Milliman Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Milliman -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Milliman Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Milliman Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.