Midis Group Careers – Midis Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Midis Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Midis Group Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Midis Group Jobs in Dubai. Midis Group company is going to do a new recruitment at Midis Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Midis Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Midis Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Midis Group Jobs before applying.
Midis Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Midis Group Careers Page
Midis Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Midis Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Finance Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Midis Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Finance Manager (on Average AED 23,200.00-70,200.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Midis Group Company on the website of Midis Group Company. The location of this Midis Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Midis Group Jobs in Dubai.
Midis Group Jobs Description Given at Midis Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Midis Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Finance Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 23,200.00-70,200.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Midis Group Dubai Jobs 2022
Thank you for showing your interest!
We are hiring Finance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the entire spectrum of finance and accounting including steering the financial direction of the business, including the management of the accounting team. You will also support the stakeholders by providing timely MIS reporting and developing budgets maintaining healthy working capital requirements to run the business efficiently.
A Finance Manager will:
Technical and Operations
- Secure the positive cash flow and timely reporting of any deficits in cash management.
- Oversee the overall accounting processes ensuring that proper books of accounts are maintained for effective financial control in accordance with corporate standards and local statutory requirements.
- Develop financial business modules based on need using adequate tools to assess project costs, profits and risks.
- Oversee the annual budget preparation and periodic forecasts and prepare periodic financial analysis of the company financial situation supporting management decision.
- Standardize accounting schedules and implement quality review processes.
- Prepare and implement various accounting treatments as per IFRS.
- Develop and review accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with IFRS.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing financial and accounting operations and systems, consolidate operating improvements and processes at departmental level and drive the transformation with the IT department.
- Ensure the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the company and its related subsidiaries in compliance with IFRS and/or other guiding principles.
- Load and participate as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams.
- Load ad hoc financial analysis and root cause investigations
- Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of government taxes.
- Monitor financial performance indicators, analyze trends and causes on unexpected variances.
- Oversee the company’s regulatory and reporting requirements and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with the top management on the treasury/cash flow requirements of the group.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with local/international laws and Midis code of conduct.
- Ensure that human capital and capabilities are aligned with the company HR strategy at a departmental level.
- Act as an agent of change and challenge departmental structures and processes to accompany change initiatives.
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership.
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Mandate CPA or CFA
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the similar role.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation sk.
How to Submit Application at Midis Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Midis Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Midis Group. After this, you will see the option of Midis Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Midis Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Midis Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Midis Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Midis Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.