Microsoft Careers – Microsoft Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Microsoft Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Microsoft Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Microsoft Jobs in Doha. Microsoft company is going to do a new recruitment at Microsoft Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Microsoft can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Microsoft Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Microsoft Jobs before applying.
Microsoft Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Microsoft Careers Page
Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2022:- Microsoft company has recently sought applications for the post of Consulting Security Solution Area Specialists. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Microsoft company is giving very good salary for the post of Consulting Security Solution Area Specialists (on Average QAR 2,00000.00 per year expected). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Microsoft Company on the website of Microsoft Company. The location of this Microsoft Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Microsoft Jobs in Doha.
Microsoft Jobs Description Given at Microsoft Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Microsoft Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Consulting Security Solution Area Specialists|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2,00000.00 per year expected|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Microsoft Doha Jobs 2022
Consulting Security Solution Area Specialists
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
The Industry Solutions Security Solution Area Specialist is responsible for:
- Discovering and qualifying new leads; driving consumption with new and existing customers. Identifying market and customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to scope solutions to meet those needs. Orchestrates ISD deals across multiple stakeholder groups including partners.
- Positioning Microsoft solutions in competitive landscape through research and collaboration; utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions. Developing and managing pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs; meeting with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development
- Realizing Customer Vision through consultative selling, listens & consults, continuously plans to achieve customers business outcomes and uses digital channels to identify and develop new opportunities
- Delivers Operational Excellence, manages and optimizes time spent collaborating with customers and leads orchestration with core account team to realize value by exceeding customers’ expectations and applying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline (BANT) qualification approach and profiling Cloud consumption against customer value realization milestones
- Collaborates with customer connections and the virtual consulting account team to confirm Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline (BANT) information to qualify and validate opportunities in line with Microsoft processes and methodologies
Required/Minimum Qualifications :
- 7+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications :
- 9+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related field AND 8+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration (i.e., MBA), Information Technology, or related field AND 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- 6+ years of solution or services sales experience.
How to Submit Application at Microsoft Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Microsoft can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Microsoft. After this, you will see the option of Microsoft Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Microsoft Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Microsoft -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Microsoft Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Microsoft Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.