MENA-Water Careers – MENA-Water Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check MENA-Water Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current MENA-Water Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for MENA-Water Jobs in Sharjah. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at MENA-Water Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah MENA-Water can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this MENA-Water Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MENA-Water Jobs before applying.
MENA-Water Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official MENA-Water Careers Page
MENA-Water UAE Jobs 2021:- MENA-Water company has recently sought applications for the post of Projects Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. MENA-Water company is giving very good salary for the post of Projects Manager (on Average AED 15,000 – 25,000 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of MENA-Water Company on the website of MENA-Water Company. The location of this MENA-Water Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this MENA-Water Jobs in Sharjah.
MENA-Water Jobs Description Given at MENA-Water Careers Portal
|Organization Name||MENA-Water UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Projects Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 15,000 – 25,000 per month|
Full Details of MENA-Water Sharjah Jobs 2021
- Degree in Mechanical/Process/Industrial/Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 8 years experience in the field of operation/project management at a manufacturing company
- Minimum 2 years experience in Leading team.
- UAE Driving License is mandatory.
- Effective interpersonal communication and leadership
- Organzing, coordination, supervision, desision making, task closing and reporting
- PM software
- Cost and Risk Analysis
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage operational department, including projects with installation/ service and production.
- Oversees operational systems, processes and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solution to management
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, implement control processes
- Works closely with finance & sales/proposal to meet budget & forecasting and to utilize data to improve profitability.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Finance and Management
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationship with clients
- Have an excellent understanding of the legal working situations & contracts.
- Supports with suggestions/ information for human resource development, industry regulation, trends and technology to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- AED 15,000 – 25,000/- depend on experience
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Please
type the job reference number in the subject. Just apply via email
How to Submit Application at MENA-Water Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah MENA-Water can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MENA-Water. After this, you will see the option of MENA-Water Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the MENA-Water Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in MENA-Water -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your MENA-Water Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MENA-Water Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.