MCI Group Careers – MCI Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check MCI Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current MCI Group Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for MCI Group Jobs in Dubai. MCI Group company is going to do a new recruitment at MCI Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai MCI Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this MCI Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MCI Group Jobs before applying.
MCI Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official MCI Group Careers Page
MCI Group UAE Jobs 2022:- MCI Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. MCI Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Manager (on Average AED 20000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of MCI Group Company on the website of MCI Group Company. The location of this MCI Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this MCI Group Jobs in Dubai.
MCI Group Jobs Description Given at MCI Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||MCI Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Project Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 20000.00 per month|
Full Details of MCI Group Dubai Jobs 2022
At MCI we foster a culture that drives us to deliver innovation and growth for our clients. We’re a global team of energetic and talented people who turn challenges into opportunities. We partner with clients to provide our expertise on how to engage and bring people together through live and digital experiences.
We actively use our skills, voice and relationships to make a positive impact on our world.
Always remembering our responsibility for giving back and protecting our planet, always reinforcing the value of human relationships and contentedness – for our clients, our talents, and our communities.
Identify, initiate and develop business leads for meetings, incentives, conventions and Events/Exhibition (MICE) by developing, maintaining & improving long term relations with clients in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Office and to establish and enhance the business unit’s reputation as a market leader in incentive organization.
- Along with Director Conferences, PCO conceptualize, design and execute new concepts/ideas, ensuring that quality standards are maintained and that it will assist in preparing speedy tailor-made proposals/pitches, resulting in repeat business.
- Conduct site inspection of hotels’/suppliers and interact regularly/closely with through senior management in order to ensure that MCI clients received exemplary service, gather information on product enhancement and based on the above encourage new and innovative ideas to be applied by the team.
- Actively plan and participate in all client inspections/familiarization and product presentations, utilising these opportunities to independently represent the company in the best manner possible.
- Lead, collate and analyze data generated from various system generated reports in order to provide feedback to the PCO Director updating him/her on the achieved sections’ target and highlighting areas of concern with regard to any negative of positive variations.
- Develop, maintain and enhance long term relationship with clients through email, fax or telephone in order to obtain feedback with regard to current projects as well as monitors Project Executives (PE) performance on long-term projects and report the same to DO.
- Responsible for the implementation of any large Events/conference or incentive project (500+ pax) from commencement to conclusion by either handling independently (based on the importance of the client) or by providing total supervision of tasks carried out by the PE.
- Ensure that competitive rates and services that have been negotiated by DO are being applied by the PE thereby ensuring maximum profitability for MCI. Effectively an assertively negotiate rates for adhoc requirements with suppliers ensuring cost control and minimum expenditure.
- Managing relevant teams in the absence of PCO Director (frequent duty travel) by providing a smooth backup for any business incurred on the spot with priority turnaround time.
- Maintaining Project Plans, Budgets and Profit & Loss Statements for each project. Also, monitoring and achieving the Gross Margin of individual projects as per the targets set.
- Smooth closure of the files at the end of each project along with Director Finance.
- Graduate and or hold Diploma of specialization in Tourism with a minimum of 4 years in the travel industry out of which 3 years in a supervisory or similar capacity within the MICE industry
- A’ level education with a minimum of 6 years in the travel industry out of which 3 years in a similar capacity within the MICE industry.
How to Submit Application at MCI Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai MCI Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MCI Group. After this, you will see the option of MCI Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the MCI Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in MCI Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your MCI Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MCI Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.