Mbr Headhunters Careers – Mbr Headhunters Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Mbr Headhunters Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Mbr Headhunters Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mbr Headhunters Jobs in Doha. Mbr Headhunters is going to do a new recruitment at Mbr Headhunters Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Mbr Headhunters can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mbr Headhunters Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mbr Headhunters Jobs before applying.
Mbr Headhunters Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Mbr Headhunters Careers Page
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs 2022:- Mbr Headhunters company has recently sought applications for the post of Simultaneous interpreter. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mbr Headhunters company is giving very good salary for the post of Simultaneous interpreter (on Average QAR 7,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mbr Headhunters Company on the website of Mbr Headhunters Company. The location of this Mbr Headhunters Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Mbr Headhunters Jobs in Doha.
Mbr Headhunters Jobs Description Given at Mbr Headhunters Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mbr Headhunters Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Simultaneous interpreter|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 per month|
Full Details of Mbr Headhunters Doha Jobs 2022
This role is a trilingual simultaneous interpreter/text translator working predominately as part of our TV team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To interpret simultaneously a range of material including: official speeches, interviews with contributors, discussion programmes for TV news bulletins, news/current affairs and other programmes, under the direction of the TV Editors and Senior Broadcast Journalists.
- To perform translations in at least three languages – English/Arabic-Arabic/English and a third language preferably: French-German-Spanish- Russian- Turkish – in front of the microphone, live or in recording sessions.
- To translate, adapt, voice and record material including packages and scripts for broadcasting.
- To translate text material on occasion as required, including online scripts, programme transcripts and press releases around special seasons or events.
- To shorten packages or scripts for broadcasting and online publication under editorial guidance.
- To use the full range of programme resources available.
- Proof reading and writing news.
- Work extended hours in cases of live and/or breaking news coverages as required by management
- A proven professional knowledge and experience in at least 2 languages – Arabic, English and a third language: Preferably one of the following – German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish – including complete comprehension of the spoken and written languages. It would be preferable for the translator to be an Arabic speaker.
- A thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of news and current affairs in the Middle East North Africa region and internationally.
- High level of concentration, discipline and proven ability to deliver accuracy in conveying the translation clearly from one language to the other during discussion programmes and other output.
- To work and deliver high-quality professional interpretation/translation under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- A good general knowledge of contemporary political, economic, social and scientific issues.
- Good computer/keyboard and IT skills and a good knowledge of useful digital and internet sources.
- The role includes shift work and working at weekends and public holidays
- Professional Judgment – demonstrates accuracy in conveying ideas and expressions in a debate environment.
- Planning and organization – able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritizes and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources.
- Communication – able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- Influencing and persuading – able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Managing relationships and team working – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Resilience – manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Flexibility – adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements.
- 2 years or more experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in Arabic, English
To know more over the role and apply, kindly send us your updated resume to: [email protected]
- Industry : Online Media/ Media Production/ Broadcast media
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : Doha,Qatar
- Experience : 3 to 5
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB505 .
How to Submit Application at Mbr Headhunters Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Mbr Headhunters can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mbr Headhunters. After this, you will see the option of Mbr Headhunters Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mbr Headhunters Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mbr Headhunters -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mbr Headhunters Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mbr Headhunters Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.