MasterCard Careers – MasterCard Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check MasterCard Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current MasterCard Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for MasterCard Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at MasterCard Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai MasterCard can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this MasterCard Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MasterCard Jobs before applying.
MasterCard Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official MasterCard Careers Page
MasterCard UAE Jobs 2021:- MasterCard company has recently sought applications for the post of Associate Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. MasterCard company is giving very good salary for the post of Associate Analyst (on Average AED 4250 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of MasterCard Company on the website of MasterCard Company. The location of this MasterCard Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this MasterCard Jobs in Dubai.
MasterCard Jobs Description Given at MasterCard Careers Portal
|Organization Name||MasterCard UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Associate Analyst, Digital Partnerships, MasterCard Launch (Graduate Program)|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4250 per month|
Full Details of MasterCard Dubai Jobs 2021
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Analyst, Digital Partnerships, MasterCard Launch (Graduate Program)MasterCard Launch is an 18-month global development program providing recent graduates with development opportunities and exposure. You will not only enhance your professional growth and skills, you’ll launch your MasterCard career.
- An immersive skills development event focused on learning about MasterCard’s business and customers, and experiencing our purpose-driven culture in action
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Career conversations to identify opportunities for learning and exposure
- Ongoing support and feedback to help you develop and build on your strengths
- A holistic learning and development curriculum designed to enable competency-building across five key learning themes in addition to on-the-job learning opportunities
A diverse experience within MasterCard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as
First Rotation : Digital Partnerships
Which focusses on partnering with the Large Telocs, Ecommerce business, fintech etc..
- Uses analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs and inform strategy development
- Leverages data tools to develop revenue and expense benchmarks and performance trends
- Supports project execution across at least one business function (e.g., business development, advertising, marketing, product management)
- Participates in project and team meetings, business forecasting and planning activities
- Assists with creating sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development
- Works collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
- Assists with the development and reporting of regular senior management business updates
Second Rotation : Business Development, Advisors
- Supports the analysis of internal and external stakeholder needs and issues
- Conducts market research to inform profitability targets for a specific product
- Assists in creating reports on market insights and industry trends
- Assists in monitoring project plan statuses
- Assists in the creation of best practice documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Drafts materials such as training decks or portions of RFPs
- Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- Mentor ship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at MasterCard.
- You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
The program will start on the 6th September 2021
All About You
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
We encourage UAE Nationals to apply
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are on boarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
MasterCard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Submit Application at MasterCard Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai MasterCard can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MasterCard. After this, you will see the option of MasterCard Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the MasterCard Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in MasterCard -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your MasterCard Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of MasterCard Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.