Marriott International Careers – Marriott International Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Marriott International Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current Marriott International Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Marriott International Jobs in Dubai. Marriott International company is going to do a new recruitment at Marriott International Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Marriott International can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Marriott International Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Marriott International Jobs before applying.
Marriott International Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Marriott International Careers Page
Marriott International UAE Jobs 2023:- Marriott International company has recently sought applications for the post of Assistant Director. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Marriott International company is giving very good salary for the post of Assistant Director (on Average AED 11,700.00-35,300.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Marriott International Company on the website of Marriott International Company. The location of this Marriott International Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Marriott International Jobs in Dubai.
Marriott International Jobs Description Given at Marriott International Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Marriott International UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Assistant Director|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 11,700.00-35,300.00 Monthly|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Marriott International Dubai Jobs 2023
Job Number 22066365
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Ritz-Carlton Dubai, Post Office Box 26525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
At more than 100 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable. Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Day-to-Day Operations
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
• Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant, bar/lounge and room service areas.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Ensures staff understands local, state and Federal liquor laws.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Monitors alcohol beverage service in compliance with local laws.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably. Strives to improve employee retention.
• Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Ensures recognition is taking place across areas of responsibility.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Assists servers and hosts on the floor during meal periods and high demand times.
• Recognizes good quality products and presentations.
• Supervises daily shift operations in absence of Assistant Restaurant Manager.
• Oversees the financial aspects of the department including purchasing and payment of invoices.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
How to Submit Application at Marriott International Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Marriott International can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Marriott International. After this, you will see the option of Marriott International Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Marriott International Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Marriott International -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Marriott International Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Marriott International Career Website
Marriott International, Inc Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Marriott International, Inc Careers Page
Marriott International, Inc UAE Jobs 2023:- Marriott International, Inc company has recently sought applications for the post of Human Resources Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Marriott International, Inc company is giving very good salary for the post of Human Resources Coordinator (on Average AED 5500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Marriott International, Inc Company on the website of Marriott International, Inc Company. The location of this Marriott International, Inc Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Marriott International, Inc Jobs in Dubai.
Marriott International, Inc Jobs Description Given at Marriott International, Inc Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Marriott International, Inc UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5500.00 per month|
Full Details of Marriott International, Inc Dubai Jobs 2023
Job Category Human Resources
Location Courtyard Dubai Green Community, Green Community, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer. Distribute and route mail. Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms. Answer phone calls and record messages. Create new employee personnel file. Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures. Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property. Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information. Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Apply Online at Marriott International, Inc Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Marriott International, Inc Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.