Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs before applying.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers Page
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group UAE Jobs 2021:- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Group Restaurant Reservations Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Group Restaurant Reservations Coordinator (on Average AED 3400.00 – 4600.00 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Company on the website of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Company. The location of this Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Dubai.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs Description Given at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Group Restaurant Reservations Coordinator|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3400.00 – 4600.00 a Month|
Full Details of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Dubai Jobs 2021
Job no: 510299
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Department: Supervisory, Food & Beverage, Reservations
- Complete guest booking requests for Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai using Mandarin Oriental Standards for Data Entry, Email Quality & Call Quality.
- Responsible for all administrative work related to Group Reservations and Private events in the F&B department liaising with Outlet /General Managers.
- To be a hotel representative for pre-events meetings, daily event management and post event evaluations.
- To lead resort site visits, prepare customized event proposals and contracts, creating events orders, designing custom menus and generating sales revenue reports.
- Contracts live entertainers as required, inclusive of booking of flights, arranging entertainers’ permits, accommodation and any other related activities.
- To generate future sales revenue by rebooking corporate and social groups.
- Maintains document systems and file/stores documents in accordance with Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai procedures.
- Flexibility to work to demands of the business including rotational shifts
- Actively demonstrate and comply with Mandarin Oriental Jumeira IT security and compliance policy
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Acts as a first point of contact of the restaurant reservations team.
- Proactively identifies responsibility for solving problems.
- Able to take charge of the team in the absence of the F&B Executive.
- Ownership for own personal performance and development.
- Conduct performance evaluation to restaurant reservations agent and deliver coaching as necessary.
- Record and monitor individual and team’s performance and able to create action plan to be presented to the F&B management.
- Monitor individual and team’s tasks are up to date.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience in high end customer service role and dealing directly with customers face to face and over the phone (essential)
- Communicate effectively with various customer profiles to deliver their expectations (essential)
- Demonstrate advance knowledge in Microsoft Office (essential)
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (essential)
- Team player
- Demonstrates good knowledge of a table management/reservation system.
- Additional languages are desirable (especially Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, German, French, Spanish)
- Experience in F&B industry.
How to Submit Application at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. After this, you will see the option of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.