Maersk Careers – Maersk Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Maersk Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Maersk Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Maersk Jobs in Dubai. Maersk company is going to do a new recruitment at Maersk Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Maersk can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Maersk Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Maersk Jobs before applying.
Maersk Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Maersk Careers Page
Maersk UAE Jobs 2022:- Maersk company has recently sought applications for the post of Account Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Maersk company is giving very good salary for the post of Account Manager (on Average AED 1,38,737.00/- Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Maersk Company on the website of Maersk Company. The location of this Maersk Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Maersk Jobs in Dubai.
Maersk Jobs Description Given at Maersk Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Maersk UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Account Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 1,38,737.00/- Per Year|
Full Details of Maersk Dubai Jobs 2022
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
Client Strategy and planning
– Manage and develop the relationship with the sub-entity of the contractual customer in line with Maersk/global strategy
– Develop local business plan for increasing overall supply chain Share of Wallet and position Logistic & Services products
– Grow local presence across products with the sub-entity of the customer through new opportunities–also through sub-suppliers.
– Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organization to grow and deliver revenue growth supporting the local product P&L
Responsible for Customer Satisfaction
– Support the overall customer experience
Deliver client profitability as per budget
– Ensure successful business onboarding and contract compliance
– Position Maersk towards the local influencers of the global tender success and towards local decision makers on country relevant products
Develop business with key client potential
– Identify, qualify, consult, and develop value propositions enabling the sell of large scale and complex supply chain solutions within a defined vertical industry(s).
– Negotiate tenders
– Accountable for the implementation and compliance of won opportunities.
Pre and Post Sales Responsibilities
– Ensure that solutions are fully scoped with robust pre-and post-sales engagement and commitment from solutions engineering, pricing and operational teams.
– Ensure that customers meet committed levels of volume and pro-actively address short-falls.
– Ensure the smooth transition into key client management or to primary account manager
Commercial footprint expansion
– Represent Maersk in relevant industry, vertical and marketing events
– Identify and share customer strategies with relevant product managers to ensure product development is aligned to changing customer needs
Manage opportunity pipeline
– Maintain an overview of the customers entire business within the geography
– Identify and win opportunities relevant to Ocean direction setting
– Upsell logistics services on a per product basis depending on customer need
Manage customer business
– Drive contract compliance
– Drive customer loyalty through local and segment value proposition
– Build and maintain strong customer relation
– Obtain and share market and customer insights
We are looking for
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales.
– Logistics expertise
– Supply chain expertise (to optimize SOW across products), insight selling, connectors (stakeholder management, influencing skills)
– High-level product understanding including how it solves different customer pains
– Business development
– Strategic influencing.
How to Submit Application at Maersk Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Maersk can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Maersk. After this, you will see the option of Maersk Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Maersk Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Maersk -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Maersk Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Maersk Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.