Mackinnon Bruce Careers – Mackinnon Bruce Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Mackinnon Bruce Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Mackinnon Bruce Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Mackinnon Bruce Jobs in Doha. Mackinnon Bruce is going to do a new recruitment at Mackinnon Bruce Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Mackinnon Bruce can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Mackinnon Bruce Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mackinnon Bruce Jobs before applying.
Mackinnon Bruce Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Mackinnon Bruce Careers Page
Mackinnon Bruce Qatar Jobs 2022:- Mackinnon Bruce company has recently sought applications for the post of Group Consolidation Accountant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Mackinnon Bruce company is giving very good salary for the post of Group Consolidation Accountant (on Average QAR 121122.00 a year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Mackinnon Bruce Company on the website of Mackinnon Bruce Company. The location of this Mackinnon Bruce Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Mackinnon Bruce Jobs in Doha.
Mackinnon Bruce Jobs Description Given at Mackinnon Bruce Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Mackinnon Bruce Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Group Consolidation Accountant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 121122.00 a year|
Full Details of Mackinnon Bruce Doha Jobs 2022
- The group consolidation accountant will manage all the aspects of financial consolidation: including but not limited to reviewing financial information received from group entities, providing training and support to entities, review and reconciliation of financial information, maintenance of group chart of accounts and accounting manual.The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Head of Accounting and Internal Control in establishing and maintaining accounting and administrative policies, processes and systems in line with best international standards and in close compliance to relevant laws, regulations and corporate governance standards. The group consolidation accountant will be responsible for supporting the Head of Accounting in the preparation of interim and year end statutory and consolidated financial statements and related disclosures under International Financial Reporting Standards. He/She will also provide support during internal and external audit processes. He/she will discharge his/her responsibilities under the coordination and supervision of the Head of Accounting and Internal Control.Key Responsibilities Ensuring that month end close, consolidation and reporting are completed timely and in accordance with IFRS GAAP Ensuring that entities complete their submissions accurately and on time Analyzing financial information received from group entities, explaining variances and resolving any inconsistencies or issues in a timely manner. Overseeing the elimination of inter company transactions and balances Liaising with entities around the world to provide training, guidance and advice on technical accounting and Group policy requirements Improving and simplifying the financial consolidation process while ensuring a high degree of accuracy and leveraging systems capabilities Reviewing and approving monthly account reconciliations and miscellaneous schedules prepared by senior accountants and account reconciliations quarterly with Head of Accounting and Internal control Leading the roll out of our accounting, reporting and consolidation systems to new subsidiaries. Maintaining the corporate chart of accounts and accounting manual and reviewing and approving businesses requests to add, change and delete accounts Leading the annual year end audit process with the external auditors Support the Head of Accounting and Internal Control in establishing and maintaining a solid and robust internal control system. Provide support to other departments staff in facilitating compliance with established financial policies and procedures. Provide support to Business Development and M A functions activities during pre development or pre acquisition phase (i.e. due diligence process, business evaluation, competitive bidding) and during the post acquisition/integration phase for the implementation of policies, processes and systems in line to Group administrative model.
How to Submit Application at Mackinnon Bruce Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Mackinnon Bruce can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mackinnon Bruce. After this, you will see the option of Mackinnon Bruce Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Mackinnon Bruce Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Mackinnon Bruce -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Mackinnon Bruce Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Mackinnon Bruce Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.