LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers – LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs in Dubai. LSEG company is going to do a new recruitment at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs before applying.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers Page
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) UAE Jobs 2022:- LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) company has recently sought applications for the post of Account Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) company is giving very good salary for the post of Account Manager (on Average AED 13,500 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Company on the website of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Company. The location of this LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs in Dubai.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs Description Given at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers Portal
|Organization Name||LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Account Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 13,500 per month|
Full Details of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Dubai Jobs 2022
This position is responsible for driving account revenue, retention and growth within a corporate and government book of business.
Account Managers will collaborate with internal and external partners, to actively pursue new business within their defined book, and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals and retention of current revenue with a strong overall expectation of net revenue growth.
The Account manager will coordinate all sales activities in their accounts to achieve targets; and Build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners while offering solutions that help clients achieve their business goals
- Strong understanding of workflows in Corporate Development & Strategy, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Data Science, Corporate Compliance and similar government workflows that utilize financial and risk information and tools.
- Manage a defined book of business aligned by customer organization type
- Domain expertise in customer business strategies and the technologies and diverse sets of data solutions required to facilitate them
- Creating and maintaining deep customer relationships
- Ability to sell with value creation and insight
- Maintain understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
- Demonstrate curiosity about our customers, their business, and Refinitiv and our broad array of solutions
- Secure necessary resources to facilitate the development of deals and identify where those resources are best placed to serve the needs of the customer and improve revenue
- Work with internal and external partners to maintain networks and close deals
- Own and manage account plans within their book
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Shown account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer-facing environment required
- Consistent over-achiever against targets
- At least 5 years of Industry experience within the defined target area in selling financial information/data
- Fast learner / self-starter who can work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate with the account team and delegate as the need arises
- Effectively build and articulate value selling in various deal discussions
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Sales, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Proven track record to develop and execute a sales plan, and to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving—ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Ability to lead a complex sales process and provide customer support based on the needs of the client
- Understand and keep a pulse on the market: Know the landscapes and trends that may shift strategic directions of accounts
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
How to Submit Application at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). After this, you will see the option of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.