Lifeline Hospital Careers – Lifeline Hospital Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Lifeline Hospital Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Lifeline Hospital Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Lifeline Hospital Jobs in Dubai. Lifeline Hospital is going to do a new recruitment at Lifeline Hospital Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Lifeline Hospital can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Lifeline Hospital is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Lifeline Hospital Jobs before applying.
Lifeline Hospital Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Lifeline Hospital Careers Page
Lifeline Hospital UAE Jobs 2022:- Lifeline Hospital has recently sought applications for the post of Security Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Lifeline Hospital is giving very good salary for the post of Security Officer (on Average AED 1,877.00 a Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Lifeline Hospital on the website of Lifeline Hospital . The location of this Lifeline Hospital Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Lifeline Hospital Jobs in Dubai.
Lifeline Hospital Jobs Description Given at Lifeline Hospital Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Lifeline Hospital UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Security Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 1,877.00 a Month|
Full Details of Lifeline Hospital Dubai Jobs 2022
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams.
How to Submit Application at Lifeline Hospital Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Lifeline Hospital can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Lifeline Hospital. After this, you will see the option of Lifeline Hospital Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Lifeline Hospital Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Lifeline Hospital -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Lifeline Hospital Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Lifeline Hospital Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Lifeline Hospital Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.