Leidos Careers – Leidos Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Leidos Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Leidos Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Leidos Jobs in Doha. Leidos company is going to do a new recruitment at Leidos Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Leidos can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Leidos Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Leidos Jobs before applying.
Leidos Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Leidos Careers Page
Leidos Qatar Jobs 2022:- Leidos company has recently sought applications for the post of RCDD Telecommunications SME. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Leidos company is giving very good salary for the post of RCDD Telecommunications SME (on Average QAR 11,800.00-40,600.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Leidos Company on the website of Leidos Company. The location of this Leidos Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Leidos Jobs in Doha.
Leidos Jobs Description Given at Leidos Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Leidos Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||RCDD Telecommunications SME|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 11,800.00-40,600.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Leidos Doha Jobs 2022
Job #: R-00081055-OTHLOC-PL-2D0715
Location: Doha, QA
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 100% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
Referral Bonus Amount: $2500
Leidos is currently seeking a RCDD Telecommunications Subject Matter Expert (SME) to be based on site with our U.S. Air Force client at either Al Udeid AB or Al Dhafra AB. Due to the eligibility to obtain a CAC card on a timely basis, US citizenship is required. This position will be responsible for performing communications assistance for facility design and construction projects. You will attend meetings as required for projects or investigative/project development tasks. You will also be responsible for reviewing host nation provided design submittals and perform construction inspections and submittal reviews beyond the expertise of construction inspectors. You will assist reviewing and analyzing preliminary and final plans, and specifications for constructability, technical sufficiency and adequacy. You will prepare necessary correspondence, technical reports, fact sheets, and status reports and coordinate construction activities with multiple stakeholders. Duties include coordinating designs with appropriate managers and staff elements and maintaining current engineering data for assigned projects.
- Performing communication system design and construction analysis
- Attending meetings as required for projects or investigative/project development tasks
- Reviewing host nation provided design submittals
- Supporting construction inspections, and submittal reviews beyond the expertise of construction inspectors.
- Field verifying facility communications features and systems
- Monitoring construction, reviewing submittals, and as-built drawings
- Ensuring compliance with contract plans and specifications
- Design review and coordination
- Performing technical review of construction bids
- Responding to contractor Requests For Information (RFI)
- Coordination with Host Nation and USAF stakeholders
We are looking for a Communications SME with experience in inside plant and outside plant installation, testing, repair, and operations and maintenance of telecommunications equipment and systems. This includes aerial and underground ductbanks, conduit, copper, coaxial, and fiber optic cabling, terminations, splicing, patch panels, multiplex equipment, cabinets, racks, surge protection, and lightning protection. Your ability to work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company will be crucial for success.
- Experience (5+ years) with inside plant operation and outside plant maintenance experience, installation, testing, and repair of telecommunications equipment and systems
- Experience working with the following:
- Installation of ducts and conduits, pulling cables, and terminating, testing, splicing, and repairing copper, coaxial, and fiber optic cabling
- Installation of outside and interior copper and fiber cabling, fiber optic modems, fiber multiplex equipment, fiber patch panels, analog and digital copper patch panels, main and intermediate distribution frames, lightning protection, and supporting ground and power connections.
- Installation of cabinets, cable ladder and rack systems, and equipment components in the cabinets
- Practical experience in the maintenance of telephony systems/equipment to include: electronics repair, maintenance, and checkout. One (1) year practical experience in electronics installation
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Registered Communications Distribution Design (RCDD) preferred
- Previous experience working in a similar setting preferred
- Must be medically fit for duty (immunizations, dental clearance)
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience.
How to Submit Application at Leidos Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Leidos can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Leidos. After this, you will see the option of Leidos Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Leidos Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Leidos -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Leidos Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Leidos Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.