LC & Partners Careers – LC & Partners Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check LC & Partners Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current LC & Partners Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for LC & Partners Jobs in Dubai. LC & Partners company is going to do a new recruitment at LC & Partners Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai LC & Partners can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this LC & Partners Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of LC & Partners Jobs before applying.
LC & Partners Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official LC & Partners Careers Page
LC & Partners UAE Jobs 2021:- LC & Partners company has recently sought applications for the post of Document Control Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. LC & Partners company is giving very good salary for the post of Document Control Manager (on Average AED 9040.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of LC & Partners Company on the website of LC & Partners Company. The location of this LC & Partners Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this LC & Partners Jobs in Dubai.
LC & Partners Jobs Description Given at LC & Partners Careers Portal
|Organization Name||LC & Partners UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Document Control Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9040.00 per month|
Full Details of LC & Partners Dubai Jobs 2021
he Document Control Manager is responsible for the set up of an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and development of related workflows and requirements between multiple EDMS. At the same time, the role leads document control activities, tasks, and acts as gatekeeper of project information, ensuring confidentiality of critical information.
The Document Control Manager maintains and manages all important documents for a particular project or the entire organization, liaising with different departments while ensuring documents are easily accessible, stored at the right location, and available to all internal services. The role often requires working to tight deadlines, ensuring all departments of the organization following the same procedure related to documents.
- PMP: Develop and ensure Document Management Plan & Communication Management Plan are in compliance with Corporate PMP, project specification and international standard.
- ACONEX: Set up, workflow of new projects, while acting at the same time as Administrator and Project Administrator of EDMS, if required. Using ACONEX Document Management System to perform tasks and duties.
- Back-Up: Ensure proper documents are created and signed, all date is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up.
- Storage: Perform document storage duties, including scanning, copying, physically or electronically filing and organizing of documents, ensuring they are saved and safeguarded.
- Retrieval: Handle retrieval of documents as directed and be able to quickly and efficiently retrieve documents and data when needed.
- Review: Edit or review documents, e.g. check signatures and dates, or draft and edit sentences, including Document Management Plan and Communication Plan.
- Integrated Quality System: Implement and maintain a coordinated and consistent filing system. Ensure that all filing is up-to-date and in accordance with QSE procedures.
- Record Keeping: Register all incoming and outgoing correspondence, Minutes of Meetings, etc. Maintain a register of all incoming and outgoing letters, stamp and record letters before circulate for distribution to Project Managers as set out in Project Communication and Document Control.
- Control/Track/Issue: Ensuring that complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, SI, CO, NFC, RFI, CVI, RFM, letters, staff daily report, submittals or other forms are controlled, tracked and issued.
- Distribution: Receive, log and distribute all technical documents and assist in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
- Co-ordination: Co-ordinate between Consultants and Contractors for facilitating documents workflows and ensure documents status to be closed. Coordinate with respective Project staff to ensure correctness of records.
- Close-out: Successful closeout and handover of documentation as required by line manager and contractual obligation.
- Training: Conduct training in reference to EDMS, QSE and Document Management Procedures across the organization and project stakeholder.
- Oracle ACONEX certified
- ISO standard 9001_2015
- Knowledge of international standard, CSI Master Format, ISO 27001, ISO 22301
- High proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat suites, Autodesk AutoCAD
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extreme attention to detail
Bachelor of Science and min. 8 years of experience with managing ACONEX and Document Control. Excellent English language proficiency ((CEFR C1 level), Italian language skills would be an added advantage.
How to Submit Application at LC & Partners Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai LC & Partners can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of LC & Partners. After this, you will see the option of LC & Partners Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the LC & Partners Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in LC & Partners -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your LC & Partners Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of LC & Partners Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.