KEO International Consultants Careers – KEO International Consultants Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check KEO International Consultants Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current KEO International Consultants Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for KEO International Consultants Jobs in Doha. KEO International Consultants is going to do a new recruitment at KEO International Consultants Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha KEO International Consultants can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this KEO International Consultants Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of KEO International Consultants Jobs before applying.
KEO International Consultants Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official KEO International Consultants Careers Page
KEO International Consultants Qatar Jobs 2021:- KEO International Consultants company has recently sought applications for the post of Infrastructure Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. KEO International Consultants company is giving very good salary for the post of Infrastructure Manager (on Average QAR 8374.00 per month Expected.). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of KEO International Consultants Company on the website of KEO International Consultants Company. The location of this KEO International Consultants Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this KEO International Consultants Jobs in Doha.
KEO International Consultants Jobs Description Given at KEO International Consultants Careers Portal
|Organization Name||KEO International Consultants Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Infrastructure Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8374.00 per month Expected.|
Full Details of KEO International Consultants Doha Jobs 2021
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Infrastructure Manager to join our award-winning team based in Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline.
- Responsibility, in partnership with Project Managers/Project Directors, for business development, quality management and the technical development of key talent within the relevant discipline within the Infrastructure Branch/Region.
- Assists in Business Development activities for the Infrastructure Department.
- Leads and develops strong communication and working relationships with staff, management, subcontractors, public agencies and clients which support collaborative work practices.
- Managing internal multi-discipline design teams working on infrastructure projects to ensure cost effective, quality and timely input.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilisation of labour. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Managing external consultants to ensure cost effective, quality and timely input.
- Preparing design programs based on detailed work breakdown quality structures for projects.
- Preparing cost and time based progress reports for design projects.
- Preparing and presenting project reports and presentations for internal and external clients.
- Preparing technical proposals for submission to external parties.
- Preparing cost estimates for infrastructure design projects.
- Complies with all KEO process and procedure policies.
- Ensures the effective functioning of large/complex and/or multidisciplinary teams by using appropriate interpersonal styles to promote team cohesion and collaboration.
- Manages own continuous development and support the development of colleagues.
- Provides feedback and day-to-day coaching to staff within this discipline.
- Creates a safety culture within area of responsibility to ensure all work is completed in accordance with KEO health and safety policies.
- Ensures integration of sustainability principles in all inputs and outputs of teams within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 20 year’s experience from an engineering consultancy environment, partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional Chartered engineer status is essential.
- Candidates with experience working on largescale infrastructure projects in Qatar will be viewed favourably.
How to Submit Application at KEO International Consultants Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha KEO International Consultants can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of KEO International Consultants. After this, you will see the option of KEO International Consultants Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the KEO International Consultants Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in KEO International Consultants -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your KEO International Consultants Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of KEO International Consultants Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.