Kempinski Hotels Careers – Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Kempinski Hotels Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Kempinski Hotels Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Dubai. Kempinski Hotels is going to do a new recruitment at Kempinski Hotels Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Kempinski Hotels can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Kempinski Hotels is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Kempinski Hotels Jobs before applying.
Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Kempinski Hotels Careers Page
Kempinski Hotels UAE Jobs 2022:- Kempinski Hotels has recently sought applications for the post of Front Office Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Kempinski Hotels is giving very good salary for the post of Front Office Agent (on Average AED 4500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Kempinski Hotels on the website of Kempinski Hotels. The location of this Kempinski Hotels Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Dubai.
Kempinski Hotels Jobs Description Given at Kempinski Hotels Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Kempinski Hotels UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Front Office Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4500.00 per month|
Full Details of Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs 2022
The Front Office Agent is responsible for checking–in and checking-out our guests on the Executive Floor in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and standards. At all time, he/she displays a professional and positive image of the hotel as he/she plays a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest will have of the hotel.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates:
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Registers guests and assigns rooms, accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for arrivals. Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit checks, cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of room locations, types of rooms available as well as the room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the Hotel.
- Coordinates room status, updates with the Housekeeping Department by notifying them of all check outs, early check ins, special requests and day-use rooms.
- Taking same day reservations and future reservations when necessary as well as making cancellations where required. Follows procedure of issuing and closing safety deposit boxes by guests.
- Reads and initials the logbook on a daily basis. Be aware of daily activities taking place in the Hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to Shift Leader or designated Manager.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of computer system, room allocation and types of rooms.
- Stays up to date on rooms rates, packages, discounts in relation to other departments.
- Complete check-in and check-out procedures efficiently.Obtain house bank and keep it balanced. Post charges to guests’ accounts.
- Take departmental readings at the beginning of each shift. Handle cash, travelers’ cheques, credit cards and direct billing requested properly.
- Make adjustments and handle paid outs. Transfer folios charged to city ledger to each company master file or PM account.
- Balance total at the close of each shift. Control of meeting room keys and master key of the Hotel.
- Responsible for returning guests’ passports after scanning them immediately
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service position. Proven experience in complying with policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of reservations department. Strong telephone etiquette.
- Combined background in Food and Beverage and Front Office a distinct advantage
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Organization: Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level Staff
Job Posting: –
How to Submit Application at Kempinski Hotels Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Kempinski Hotels can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Kempinski Hotels. After this, you will see the option of Kempinski Hotels Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Kempinski Hotels -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Kempinski Hotels Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at Kempinski Hotels Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Kempinski Hotels Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.