Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers – Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs in Dubai. Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] company is going to do a new recruitment at Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs before applying.
Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers Page
Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] UAE Jobs 2022:- Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] company has recently sought applications for the post of Guest Relations Assistant Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] company is giving very good salary for the post of Guest Relations Assistant Manager (on Average AED -2800.00-6000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Company on the website of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Company. The location of this Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs in Dubai.
Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs Description Given at Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Guest Relations Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED -2800.00-6000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Dubai Jobs 2022
Guest Relations Assistant Manager
About Jumeirah & the Hotel
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
“Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.”
Jumeirah Al Naseem is a cool and contemporary beachside retreat offering a world of exquisite dining, indulgent wellness, and exceptional comfort in spectacular surroundings. It is located on Jumeirah Beach Road, adjacent to sister properties Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah; only 26kms from Dubai International Airport / 25 minutes by car. Al Naseem offers 435 rooms and 45 suites, all with sea-facing views. The hotel is located so close to the water that the sounds of the sea reach guest rooms, open terraces, and outdoor restaurants. Home to 11 restaurants and bars, three managed externally and seven managed by Jumeirah Group, Jumeirah Al Naseem has a world of exquisite taste.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Assistant Manager in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Be fully aware of emergency procedure (i.e. in case of fire) defined in the Emergency Evacuation
- Build a rapport with VIP guests and maintain interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtain information regarding their preferences
- Assist with general inquiries about the hotel and its facilities and daily events and functions
- Attend to the special requests made by VIP guests either prior to, during, or after their stay
- Carry out and record training within the department as required
- Inspect rooms/suites of top VIPs on arrival and staying in house
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Director of Guest Relations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Hospitality diploma or degree (preferable).
- Minimum 2 year working experience in a luxury hotel.
- Knowledge of front office application.
- Additional language skills preferable (Arabic, French, Russian, German, Italian).
- Handling VIP guests and arrivals
- Accustomed to handling customer complaints of varying severity
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation allowance, life insurance, functional incentives, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Job: Jumeirah Job Group
Organization: Madinat Jumeirah [MJ] Job Posting: Apr 26, 2022, 5:47:51 PM.
How to Submit Application at Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI]. After this, you will see the option of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Jumeirah Saadiyat Island [JSI] Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.