Jobcracker Careers – Jobcracker Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Jobcracker Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Jobcracker Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Jobcracker Jobs in Dubai. Jobcracker company is going to do a new recruitment at Jobcracker Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Jobcracker can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Jobcracker Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Jobcracker Jobs before applying.
Jobcracker Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Jobcracker Careers Page
Jobcracker UAE Jobs 2022:- Jobcracker company has recently sought applications for the post of HR Security System Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Jobcracker company is giving very good salary for the post of HR Security System Engineer (on Average AED 122084.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Jobcracker Company on the website of Jobcracker Company. The location of this Jobcracker Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Jobcracker Jobs in Dubai.
Jobcracker Jobs Description Given at Jobcracker Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Jobcracker UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR Security System Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 122084.00 per year|
Full Details of Jobcracker Dubai Jobs 2022
- Good communication skills and command of the English language.
- Knowledge of CCTV and ACS troubleshooting end to end.
- Knowledge of IP based CCTV system, NVR/ Milestone experience configuration, Troubleshooting and Management.
- Good knowledge of reading drawings to understand the system.
- Knowledge of Access control system design, installation, termination, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Candidate must have experience in handling small to large scale projects.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate with his coordinator and line manager.
- On field experience of 4-5 years mandatory.
- UAE driving license, mandatory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordination with Operator and Service Coordinator for ticket open and closure requests.
- Coordination with Facility Management teams for support.
- Coordination with Safety team, for PTW requests and keys access.
- Coordination with Operation team for Boom lift/man lift support.
- Daily reports submissions on the activities and tickets status to the service coordinator.
- Ensuring the troubleshooting is completed in the timeline during the event.
- Carry necessary maintenance of the CCTV & ACS systems and troubleshoot immediately.
- Coordinate for material procurement from warehouse if necessary, to replace.
- Perfectly ensure the units are troubleshot as per procedure and providing a report with the root cause for the issue.
- Assigning duties to the team members and always keep track of activities.
- Coordinate with IT support for network-related issues.
- Coordinate with Siemens IT support for the Server issues.
- Coordinate with Technical support on issues unable to resolve after replacement withs pare unit.
- Prompt response during the event by attending calls and responding to emails.
- Reporting the time team reports siting and vacates.
- Good communication skills. (English speaking is mandatory)
- Good skills in Microsoft office.
- Driving License – mandatory.
- Good testing and programming knowledge of the ACS controllers and CCTV.
- Need to follow the dressing code at all times and ensure the team follows.
- Adhere and ensure all safety policies will be followed and no unsafe activities will be carried.
- Plan for the Preventive Maintenance and daily submission of reports.
- Ensure all issues will be captured and documented properly.
- Carry toolbox talks with the team and sign daily attendance.
- Ensuring report of damage, hazard, incident, accident when occurred, immediately without hiding the facts of cause and impact.
- Should be flexible to work in 3 shifts.
- We require a total of 9 personnel for the same role.
- Contract duration – 7 months
How to Submit Application at Jobcracker Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Jobcracker can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jobcracker. After this, you will see the option of Jobcracker Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Jobcracker Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Jobcracker -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Jobcracker Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Jobcracker Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.