IWG Careers – IWG Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Check IWG Job Vacancies in Sharjah. Latest UAE Jobs 2023. Current IWG Sharjah Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for IWG Jobs in Sharjah. IWG company is going to do a new recruitment at IWG Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Sharjah IWG can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this IWG Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IWG Jobs before applying.
IWG Jobs in Sharjah | Apply Online on Official IWG Careers Page
IWG UAE Jobs 2023:- IWG company has recently sought applications for the post of Network Development Director – Middle East. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IWG company is giving very good salary for the post of Network Development Director – Middle East (on Average AED 18,000.00-29,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IWG Company on the website of IWG Company. The location of this IWG Job vacancies is Sharjah. So you can apply for this IWG Jobs in Sharjah.
IWG Jobs Description Given at IWG Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IWG UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Network Development Director – Middle East|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sharjah|
|Salary||AED 18,000.00-29,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of IWG Sharjah Jobs 2023
Network Development Director – Middle East
Location: Dubai or Abu Dhabi
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, Signature, HQ, TOO and No 18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
About the job
The Network Development Director (“NDD”) is a pivotal, in-country role, responsible for delivering the network growth of all IWG locations across all our brands (Regus, Spaces, Signature, HQ and Basepoint). The NDD is accountable for communicating the growth in the flexible work market and selling the opportunities of the IWG proposition within their assigned area. The remit includes new location development – identify, analyse and negotiate agreements to open locations in accordance with the company’s strategic and financial growth objectives. This will be done through a variety of deal structures.
Deal volume and type and Capex management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Network Planning & Reviews
- Contribute to writing the business plan to deliver IWG growth targets.
- Benchmarking existing Business Centre performance and competitor performance
- Planning activities by channel; agents, marketing, events, etc.
- Planning best fit brand / products to target local demographic
- Periodic reviews to track and amend activities to deliver the plan
- Generating and maintaining working relationships with property owners, developers, investors and real estate agents
- Manage search activities
- Position and explain the IWG proposition to agents and prospective landlords/partners in the market
- Site selection/evaluation within the region, working closely with agents and key stakeholders within the business
- Identify landlord or developer opportunities to build strategic initiatives
Sales and Negotiation
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities
- Develop a business case and supporting financial modelling to support each new opportunity
- Lead and manager lease negotiation process including commercial and legal documentation
- Prepare investment committee memorandum with internal stakeholders
- Asset/property management – maintain a log and resolve existing real estate portfolio issues, contract extensions, renewals and re-negotiate where necessary and appropriate
- Support delivery of new sites, managing internal communication of progress at key milestones
Key Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Multi-lingual – Arabic a major advantage
- Well connected within the Real Estate market in the Middle East.
- Strong experience of brokering large franchise/asset deals e.g. Branded Hotels with corporations or High Net Worth individuals.
- Commercial focus – ability to plan and analyse return on property spend
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to persuade, identifying opportunities for new locations
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility, able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information
- Network Development Director (Middle East).pdf (43.81 KB).
How to Submit Application at IWG Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Sharjah IWG can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IWG. After this, you will see the option of IWG Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the IWG Sharjah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in IWG -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your IWG Sharjah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
IWG Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official IWG Careers Page
IWG UAE Jobs 2023:- IWG company has recently sought applications for the post of Community Associate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IWG company is giving very good salary for the post of Community Associate (on Average AED 113706.00 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IWG Company on the website of IWG Company. The location of this IWG Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this IWG Jobs in Dubai.
IWG Jobs Description Given at IWG Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IWG UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Community Associate|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 113706.00 per year|
Full Details of IWG Dubai Jobs 2023
At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join us in one of our Regus centre teams. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And you’ll be able to work better, faster and happier too.
As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
A typical day at Regus
You arrive 15 minutes before your centre opens to make sure everything is ready and check there’s nothing the cleaners have missed.
Customers start coming in thick and fast. One asks you for a changed WiFi code. Another wants to know if his important package has arrived. A woman needs directions to her meeting room… and can you help her set up the projector and take an order for drinks?
The mail arrives. You sort through it while dealing with a whole host of other customer requests, remembering to email the customer from earlier to let him know his package is waiting for him in his mailbox. And that’s lunch.
Early afternoon, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organisation of next week’s networking event. You plan and write the invites to customers, then create, print and put up posters on the noticeboards around the centre.
The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and continue their discussion. Once the last person has left the building and everything’s nice and tidy, it’s time to head home.
We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathise with people’s needs
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IWG Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.