IWC Careers – IWC Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check IWC Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current IWC Dubai Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for IWC Jobs in Dubai. IWC company is going to do a new recruitment at IWC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai IWC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this IWC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IWC Jobs before applying.
IWC Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official IWC Careers Page
IWC UAE Jobs 2022:- IWC company has recently sought applications for the post of CRM Executive. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IWC company is giving very good salary for the post of CRM Executive (on Average AED 147,500 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IWC Company on the website of IWC Company. The location of this IWC Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this IWC Jobs in Dubai.
IWC Jobs Description Given at IWC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IWC UAE|
|Name of Required Post||CRM Executive|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 147,500 per year|
Full Details of IWC Dubai Jobs 2022
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, the CRM Executive is responsible for implementing and optimizing the customer database in all Boutiques and multibrand Pos of the region MEIA.
- He/She is in charge of developing Client retention, loyalty and engagement strategies on all relevant client touch points.
- CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure the implementation and optimization of the customer database
- Support the implementation and roll-out of CRM Clienteling tools (Sales Force, Booster 2.0) in the region in close collaboration with the Retail department and international Headquarters
- Implement the processes to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data collection
- Develop strategy to increase the data capture in all the markets
- Set clear objectives and monitor the results by Btq/Pos
- Develop reporting tools with the main insights (data capture, segmentation, data-base growth…)
- Build a Client Insight culture
- CRM & CLIENTELING PROGRAMS
- Define and monitor Clienteling strategies adapted to each Btq/market
- Design and implement the touch points of the Client journey depending on his profile/segment
- Elaborate local CRM action plans with the clear objective of developing Client acquisition, loyalty and engagement
- Identify relevant opportunities in line with brand’s identity to increase the data-base
- Monitor and measure the ROI of every action/activation
- Benchmark competitor initiatives and share best practices
- Support in-store activations by targeting the right audience
- Train the retail teams to ensure the right implementation and usage of the CRM tools
- CLIENT CARE TOOLS
- Define and implement the gifting guidelines across the network
- Manage the inventory of client tools (contact cards, greeting cards, books, gifts, invitations, catalogue…)
- Monitoring client’s satisfaction through Medallia and coordinate the actions to improve the overall rate
- Supervise and coordinate the regional Client Relationship Center (CRC)
- Define and implement the CRC strategy to elevate the client experience and increase the client satisfaction.
- Improve the collaboration between the CRC and Btq teams
- Analyse the CRC performance indicators and highlight areas of improvement
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Business degree. At least 2 years’ experience in the retail industry in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills, results driven with a good understanding of different CRM systems
- Clear understanding of retail/wholesale client experience journey
- Likes challenges, solving problems: growth mindset
- Proven effective team player with acute self-awareness
- Highly stress-resistant personality that easily navigates in an international environment.
- Proficiency in English. Arabic not mandatory but preferred.
- Preferable experience in Sales Force (usage of different clouds)
- Network in the Middle East & India region with specific focus on key markets.
How to Submit Application at IWC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai IWC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IWC. After this, you will see the option of IWC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the IWC Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in IWC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your IWC Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IWC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.