iTalent Careers – iTalent Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check iTalent Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current iTalent Abu Dhabi Job Opening Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for iTalent Jobs in Abu Dhabi. iTalent company is going to do a new recruitment at iTalent Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi iTalent can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this iTalent Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of iTalent Jobs before applying.
iTalent Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official iTalent Careers Page
iTalent UAE Jobs 2022:- iTalent company has recently sought applications for the post of Turbine Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. iTalent company is giving very good salary for the post of Turbine Engineer (on Average AED 8,500 monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of iTalent Company on the website of iTalent Company. The location of this iTalent Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this iTalent Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
iTalent Jobs Description Given at iTalent Careers Portal
|Organization Name||iTalent UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Turbine Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 8,500 monthly|
Full Details of iTalent Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022
- Responsible for the administration of the mechanical corrective maintenance (CM), the troubleshooting and repair of the plants mechanical equipment, such as gas and steam turbines, general valves, gear boxes, etc., and the coordination of external Mechanical
- Maintenance contractors to ensure delivery and compliance with CM work orders, maintenance procedures.
- Accountable for preventive maintenance (PM) and witness the inspections and testing on plants mechanical equipment, manage and coordinate external Mechanical Maintenance contractors to ensure compliance with PM work orders (generated by Planning Department), and maintenance procedures.
- Accountable to manage contract quality and productivity in accordance to the terms & conditions of the contract and advise the Rotating
- Equipment Lead Engineer on any issues. Attend weekly Contract Review Meetings with the contractors to control their time & attendance sheets accuracy, to issue confirmation of verbal instructions (CVI) for non-contractual maintenances, raise purchase requisitions as needed, and negotiate commercial terms accordingly.
- Responsible to raise Plant Equipment Modification (PEM) requests, collect and reconcile new equipment maintenance record data sheets and submit to the Rotating Equipment Lead Engineer for approval, whenever applicable.
- To control parts stock levels, raise material requests in MAXIMO when required to meet the maintenance requirements, and proceeds with material inspections upon delivery.
- Accountable to monitor and control outages, servicing and testing reports for mechanical equipment regularly.
- Accountable for the supervision of the cleanliness of the contractors’ managed workshop and the plant environment, following under safe work practices, and complying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Responsible to prepare annual Mechanical Maintenance budget, recommend and submit to Rotating Equipment Lead Engineer, control and optimize the level of expenditure within set limits.
- Accountable to earn training hours annually to enhance knowledge sharing across functions, and for the training and development delivery of the trainees according to set SWI’s (Standard Working Instructions) and Maintenance procedures.
- Lead by example to maintain and improve high safety standards in accordance to QHSE procedures. Responsibility to enroll in safety tours and submit observation cards related to HSE frequently.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required by the Rotating Equipment Lead Engineer.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 5-6 years of power and desalinization plant work experience, or 7-10 years of proven working experience in Mechanical Engineer roles.
- Experience reading and designing Mechanical drawings and systems.
- Experience in Contract Management is an advantage
- On-hand experience performing Mechanical measurements, troubleshooting techniques, performance tests, and safety measures.
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
How to Submit Application at iTalent Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi iTalent can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of iTalent. After this, you will see the option of iTalent Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the iTalent Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in iTalent -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your iTalent Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Apply Online at iTalent Career Website
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of iTalent Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.