International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers – International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Check International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Abu Dhabi Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs in Abu Dhabi. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Abu Dhabi International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs before applying.
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Apply Online on Official International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers Page
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) UAE Jobs 2021:- International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) company has recently sought applications for the post of Human Resources Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) company is giving very good salary for the post of Human Resources Officer (on Average AED 20,395.48-230584.36 per year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Company on the website of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Company. The location of this International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Job vacancies is Abu Dhabi. So you can apply for this International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs Description Given at International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers Portal
|Organization Name||International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Human Resources Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 20,395.48-230584.36 per year|
Full Details of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021
Secretariat of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Administration and Management Services (AMS) Division
Job Title and Grade: Human Resources Officer, P-4
Indicative Annual Salary: USD 74,913 to USD 84,6941
Duration of Appointment: Two years (with the possibility of extension subject to availability of funds)
Duty Station: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Expected Date for Entry on Duty: As soon as possible
The International Renewable Energy Agency is an inter-governmental organisation headquartered in Abu Dhabi, mandated to promote the widespread and increased adoption and sustainable use of all forms of renewable energy in the pursuit of sustainable development, energy access, energy security and low-carbon economic growth and prosperity. IRENA’s mission is to play a leading role in the ongoing transformation of the global energy systems as a centre of excellence for knowledge and innovation, a global voice of renewable energy, a network hub for all stakeholders and a source of advice and support for countries. At present, IRENA has 163 Members (162 States and the European Union) that acceded to its Statute, and 21 additional States in the process of accession and actively engaged.
The Division of Administration and Management Services (AMS) is responsible for providing the Secretariat with an efficient support in managing its human and financial resource and ensures effective and timely delivery of information technology, procurement and logistical services. The Office of Human Resources in AMS plays a strategic role in ensuring human resources capacity to Agency’s overall management to meet their goals and enable them to deliver their mandates. It is responsible for the provision of professional HR services for the organization, including recruitment and placement; administration of appointments/contracts, entitlements and benefits; the coordination of provision of staff development activities; and the provision of HR support to managers and staff relative to performance management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Chief, Human Resources and the overall guidance of the Director of Administration and Management Services Division, and within delegated authority, the Human Resources Officer will carry out the following duties:
Human Resources Policy
- Assist the Chief of Human Resources to develop new and innovative solutions to address issues in the Human Resources (HR) management area that are consistent with best practices of International Organizations, tailored to the emerging and evolving needs of the Agency and meet the needs of stakeholders;
- Actively contribute to the effective roll-out and implementation of new or revised HR policies and systems; conduct and/or participate in HR policy briefings and communication and awareness raising activities;
- Prepare position papers on HR issues for discussion and/or presentation to the Agency’s Senior Management;
- Keep abreast of developments in various areas of HR. Research and carry out comparative analyses of policies, procedures and practices in other organizations to prepare policy proposals, manuals, reports and briefing notes. Draft, revise and update relevant documents, manuals, forms and templates.
Administration of Entitlements and Benefits
- Advise the Chief of Human Resources on the development, modification and implementation of the Agency’s policies and practices on entitlements and benefits;
- Analyse, review and evaluate requests from staff and managers on entitlements and benefits. Provide expert advice on the interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules for complex, contentious and/or unprecedented cases concerning eligibility to entitlements and benefits and recommend appropriate action. Review and provide advice on exceptions to policies, regulations and rules;
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of staff entitlements and benefits as well as employment contracts. Serves as primary certifying officer for payroll and other payments and deductions from staff. Review work of HR Assistants for compliance with rules, regulations and procedures and for soundness of judgment and conclusions. Conceive, formulate and advocate new and/or improved techniques for the delivery of entitlements and benefits services.
- Identify, assess and analyze organizational needs for performance management and staff development and propose and deliver programmes to meet the needs in line with overall organizational goals and objectives. Evaluate effectiveness and impact of staff development and performance evaluation programmes and recommend ways to enhance effectiveness and impact;
- Provide performance management advice and guidance to staff and managers to support the organization’s strategy, work programmes and priorities. Assist supervisors and staff with understanding and using of the performance appraisal system;
- Monitor compliance with the existing system and report details with recommendations to the senior management team;
- Support senior management and supervisors in effectively dealing with performance issues and shortcomings.
Staff Development and Career Advisory Services
- Perform needs assessment of staff development and learning programmes targeting needs relating to: supervisor and leadership; technical and office electronic processing systems (MS Office, Oracle, Taleo); and other identified training needs;
- Identify suitable trainers and learning institutions; coordinate procurement and logistics for the role out of such training;
- Identify, assess, recommend and provide effective career advisory services for all levels of staff, with particular focus on those staff reaching their tenure within the Agency.
- In light of the tenured nature of the Agency, the incumbent will be responsible for conducting workforce planning and develop recommendations for the senior managers in each Division
- Supervises both professional and administrative staff, providing training and advice. Also responsible for performance management of the staff assigned to the unit;
- Perform other duties as required.
Professionalism: Knowledge of human resources policies, practices and procedures and ability to apply them in an organisational setting. Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
Planning & Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities where necessary; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be clients and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors on-going developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services.
Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in human resources management, business or public administration, social sciences, law, education or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with at least two additional years of directly relevant qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
Experience/Skills: At least seven years of progressively responsible experience at the professional level in human resources management or related area, including in human resources policy development and staff entitlements and benefits administration. At least three years of experience in an International Organisation.
Language: Excellent command of both written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
Qualified candidates must apply for the above mentioned vacancy on-line, through IRENA’s recruitment platform, Taleo, by submitting a complete and comprehensive CV and a letter of interest, including details of three professional references who will be contacted if their application is shortlisted.
Applications from qualified women, especially from nationals of developing countries, are highly encouraged.
Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for further assessment and receive notice of the final outcome of the selection process.
1 IRENA provides similar ICSC benefits and entitlements, including rental subsidy, education grant (for school aged children), annual leave, health insurance, provident fund, etc.
How to Submit Application at International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Abu Dhabi International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). After this, you will see the option of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Abu Dhabi Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.