Iqarus Careers – Iqarus Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Iqarus Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Iqarus Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Iqarus Jobs in Dubai. Iqarus company is going to do a new recruitment at Iqarus Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Iqarus can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Iqarus Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Iqarus Jobs before applying.
Iqarus Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Iqarus Careers Page
Iqarus UAE Jobs 2022:- Iqarus company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Health Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Iqarus company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Health Manager (on Average AED 13,700.00-38,300.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Iqarus Company on the website of Iqarus Company. The location of this Iqarus Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Iqarus Jobs in Dubai.
Iqarus Jobs Description Given at Iqarus Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Iqarus UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Project Health Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 13,700.00-38,300.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Iqarus Dubai Jobs 2022
Project Health Manager
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
We are looking for a Health Manager to join our project in UAE. If you have energy and passion and are looking for an exciting career overseas working as part of a multi-disciplined team, this could be the job for you.
Iqarus delivers intelligent and integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We deliver across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full-scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage a large multi-disciplinary medical facility with a clinical team of +200 staff.
- Ensure health facilities and services are maintained at the highest level of operational standards including staffing, equipment, and client support services.
- Ensure standards of practice and service delivery as governed by local regulations and International Standards are implemented, maintained, and that documentation is up to date.
- Assist with development and maintain site specific health policies and procedures consistent international standards of practice.
- Ensure that all medical waste is managed in accordance with local Regulations and International standards.
- Manage medical emergency preparedness and procedures of company and contractor’s clinics.
- Manage referral of local employees and communication with local hospitals.
- Any other task assigned by the client related to contracted services.
- Maintain and update Data information as required on various programs.
- Ensure safety of confidential information hard copy and electronic as per client requirements and storage of documentation as per International Standards and local Law.
- All reports, statistics and documentation are completed and recorded as per procedure.
- Computer records are updated regularly for audit purposes.
- Report to the company’s representative and be the main contact person to liaise with contractor’s head office.
- Manage Supply orders and deliveries in a timely manner.
- Management of medical staff and ongoing activities.
- Ensure personal training and qualifications for all staff are up to date.
- Implement and manage training program for staff to ensure skills are current
- Ensure that all IQARUS standards and SOP’s are maintained, current, and adhered to.
- Reporting as required of monthly statistical data.
- Maintain a current inventory of all equipment and registered assets.
- Ensure a preventative maintenance program is in place and that all equipment is regularly maintained.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Regional Health Manager, Medical Facility Manager, Hospital Manager or similar experience
- Dual language, English/Arabic language is preferred
- Degree level or equivalent background
- Proficient in producing facility reports and statistics analysis for opportunities for improvements.
- Provide clients with reports on the operational and medical delivery of the facility.
- English language to CEFR Level C1 standard.
This particular project is a COVID facility with various departments including wards, ICU, lab, emergency and radiology capability.
Contract is a 6 month contract with short notice availability. Working weeks are Sunday to Thursday. Flights are provided to Dubai if currently residing outside of the UAE. UAE visa and medical insurance are also provided.
To support your application, please upload the following documents:
* Fully updated CV
* Degree/Diploma certificate
* Passport Copy.
How to Submit Application at Iqarus Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Iqarus can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Iqarus. After this, you will see the option of Iqarus Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Iqarus Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Iqarus -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Iqarus Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Iqarus Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.