International Labour Organization Careers – International Labour Organization Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check International Labour Organization Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current International Labour Organization Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for International Labour Organization Jobs in Doha. International Labour Organization company is going to do a new recruitment at International Labour Organization Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha International Labour Organization can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this International Labour Organization Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of International Labour Organization Jobs before applying.
International Labour Organization Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official International Labour Organization Careers Page
International Labour Organization Qatar Jobs 2021:- International Labour Organization company has recently sought applications for the post of National Project Officer for Training and Outreach. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. International Labour Organization company is giving very good salary for the post of National Project Officer for Training and Outreach (on Average QAR 25,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of International Labour Organization Company on the website of International Labour Organization Company. The location of this International Labour Organization Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this International Labour Organization Jobs in Doha.
International Labour Organization Jobs Description Given at International Labour Organization Careers Portal
|Organization Name||International Labour Organization Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||National Project Officer for Training and Outreach|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of International Labour Organization Doha Jobs 2021
Vacancy no.: BEY/DC/2021/42
Publication date: 18 November 2021
Application deadline (midnight local time): 9 December 2021
Job ID: 7144
Department: RO-Arab States/DWT-Beirut
Organization Unit: RO-Arab States/DWT-Beirut
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: One year
Under article 4.2, paragraph (e) of the Staff Regulations, the filling of vacancies in technical cooperation projects does not fall under Annex I of the Staff Regulations and is made by direct selection by the Director-General.
In order to support the best informed process in the filling of the above-mentioned vacancy by direct selection, the ILO invites interested candidates to submit their application online by the above date.
The following are eligible to apply:
- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates*
*The recruitment process for National Officer positions is subject to specific local recruitment and eligibility criteria.
The ILO values diversity among its staff and welcomes applications from qualified female candidates. We also encourage applicants with disabilities. If you are unable to complete our online application form due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]
Technical cooperation appointments are not expected to lead to a career in the ILO and they do not carry any expectation of renewal or conversion to any other type of appointment in the Organization. A one-year fixed-term contract will be given. Extensions of technical cooperation contracts are subject to various elements including the following: availability of funds, continuing need of the functions and satisfactory conduct and performance.
*Conditions of employment for external candidates: In conformity with existing ILO practice, the appointment of an external candidate will normally be made at the first step of this grade. The entry level salary for this position is 336920 Qatar riyals yearly.
In 2017, the Government of the State of Qatar and the International Labour Organization (ILO) agreed to the establishment of a Project Office in Doha and the implementation of a comprehensive technical cooperation programme. During the first phase 2018-2021 of the project, the ILO provided support to the Government of Qatar in the adoption of significant reforms, including, inter alia, legislation that led to greater labour mobility, the removal of exit permits, the introduction of a non-discriminatory minimum wage, and regulation on the establishment of joint committees. The second phase of the project was initiated in July 2021 and has four strategic priorities: (1) Labour market and labour migration governance; (2) Enforcement of labour laws and access to justice; (3) Workers’ voice and social dialogue; and (4) International cooperation and exchange of experience.
The project is located in Doha, Qatar, and reports to the Regional Office for the Arab States (ROAS), with support from ROAS-DWT, the International Labour Standards Department (NORMES) and the Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work Branch (FUNDAMENTALS) of the Governance and Tripartism Department (GOVERNANCE).
The National Officer will be based in Doha, Qatar and will support output three of the programme on workers’ voice and social dialogue and other programme priorities as needed.
Under the direct supervision of the Technical Specialist of Social Dialogue, the National Officer will implement the programme’s private sector outreach and training strategies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Collaborate with the Ministry of Labour, the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry, foreign business councils and sectoral groups to organize information sessions on the programme’s priorities and corresponding capacity building strategy.
2. Deliver, or organize the delivery of trainings, on joint committees, employee participation, dispute resolution and grievance handling, social dialogue, equality and non-discrimination, and violence and harassment at work.
3. Collaborate with the Ministry of Labour’s Workplace Cooperation Unit to support the establishment of joint committees in companies with thirty or more employees (i.e., organize information sessions to workers and management and support the elections of workers’ representatives).
4. Support the delivery of trainings to the sectoral working groups on responsible business conduct and social dialogue.
5. In collaboration with the small and medium sized enterprise ecosystem (SMEs) in Qatar, identify training gaps and support the development and delivery of training content on sustainable enterprise development.
6. Support the capacity building programme for central labour management consultation committees, sectoral working groups and the national social dialogue platform.
7. Coordinate capacity building activities for the staff of the Workplace Cooperation Unit.
8. Review and update the programme’s private sector outreach and training strategies.
9. Develop and monitor the evaluation strategy of the training programme.
10. Participate in the production of promotional materials and the dissemination of information about the training programme in collaboration with the communication officer.
11. Organize and participate in technical meetings, seminars and training courses.
12. Oversee the work of consultants and suppliers to support these activities.
13. Undertake other duties as assigned by the Technical Specialist or the CTA of the programme.
First level university degree in dispute resolution, adult education, human resources, business management, safety and health or any other related discipline.
At least two years professional work experience at the national level as trainer/educator, welfare advisor, employee engagement officer, or dispute resolution practitioner.
Experience working in Qatar and very good knowledge of the local business context and of worker welfare issues.
An understanding of the ILO and UN System and previous experience working with government officials and employers’ and workers’ organizations would be an asset.
Excellent knowledge of English. Good working knowledge of Hindi or Arabic would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity to design and deliver trainings effectively to individuals from a variety of educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to monitor and execute training plans.
- Ability to identify training gaps and to adapt the training accordingly.
- Ability to write and coordinate the work of suppliers like translators, caterers, printing houses and hotels.
- Ability to assess training methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy and to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of programme and budget, project administration and evaluation concepts and procedures and of the mandate and structure of labour market institutions in Qatar.
- Knowledge of the office’s financial rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of the context and challenges for the project areas of expertise.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to justify requirements and approaches to problem resolution and good drafting skills.
- Good ability to interpret project information and to identify and analyze problems with implementation.
- Demonstrate collaborative and team work experience and ability to work effectively with a multicultural and interdisciplinary team as well as work on his/her own initiative.
- Ability to work independently, quickly, precisely, and take initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet the deadline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Power Point, Excel, web-browsers and database applications.
OPTIONAL SECTION (IF NEEDED)
Candidates assessed by the Panel and considered to be eligible for appointment but who are not selected for this vacant post may be offered an assignment to another position at the same or lower grade provided that they meet the minimum qualifications required.
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit the ILO Jobs website. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
The ILO does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process whether at the application, interview, processing or training stage. Messages originating from a non ILO e-mail account – @ilo.org – should be disregarded. In addition, the ILO does not require or need to know any information relating to the bank account details of applicants.
How to Submit Application at International Labour Organization Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha International Labour Organization can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of International Labour Organization. After this, you will see the option of International Labour Organization Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the International Labour Organization Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in International Labour Organization -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your International Labour Organization Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of International Labour Organization Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.