Inmarsat Careers – Inmarsat Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Inmarsat Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Inmarsat Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Inmarsat Jobs in Doha. Inmarsat company is going to do a new recruitment at Inmarsat Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Inmarsat can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Inmarsat Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Inmarsat Jobs before applying.
Inmarsat Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Inmarsat Careers Page
Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022:- Inmarsat company has recently sought applications for the post of Account Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Inmarsat company is giving very good salary for the post of Account Manager (on Average QAR 86,100 Per Year Expected.). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Inmarsat Company on the website of Inmarsat Company. The location of this Inmarsat Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Inmarsat Jobs in Doha.
Inmarsat Jobs Description Given at Inmarsat Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Inmarsat Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Account Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 86,100 Per Year Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Inmarsat Doha Jobs 2022
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat is a privately owned company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Inmarsat’s Aviation business unit is the leading provider of satellite communications solutions to airlines, operators and passengers worldwide, keeping people in touch at 35,000 feet in the sky. Inmarsat provides the ultimate inflight connectivity experience for the entire aircraft, from voice and safety communications in the cockpit to high-speed, reliable broadband in the cabin.
Primary role purpose:
The Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact between Inmarsat and our airline partners on all commercial integration elements, including the commercial relationship, marketing, expectation management, launch activities and above all else generating revenue and achieving our Long Range Business Plan. This person will oversee the tactical interactions with the airlines but also provide a strategic vision of where to drive the relationship.
The Account Manager will manage the P&L associated with the airline partners and will drive Inmarsat’s business by ensuring deliverables are coordinated between the two organizations, searching out revenue opportunities, marketing vehicles and promotions that could drive top-line revenue. These items will be delegated to other divisions within Inmarsat for execution and delivery of projects and promotions back to the Account Manager for delivery to the airlines.
Results matter. And, the presentation of results matter. The Account Manager will report back to the airline partners, and internal Inmarsat leadership, about the success of projects, ongoing revenue and operational performance. The candidate must be comfortable handling data and information and can quickly create slides that tell your story.
Candidates can turn our airline partners into believers and persuade airlines to align on a point of view that meets Inmarsat’s objectives and the airlines’ needs. Candidates understand airline needs beyond marketing and look deeper at the partnership they have with Inmarsat. You take a leadership role in strategy development and ensure that the strategy maps back to the airline partners’ and Inmarsat’s goals.
The Account Manager manages Inmarsat’s voice within the airline and is also the airline’s voice within Inmarsat. This group knows how to negotiate tricky situations, ambiguous relationships, and curious personalities.
Business Growth & Profitability
- Achieve our Long Range Business Plan and set the foundation for profitable revenue growth with the relevant airline and internal stakeholders on the definition and execution of account plans to support these objectives
- Understand the operational needs of revenue-generating programs, both Inmarsat’s and specific airlines’, to effectively execute and troubleshoot issues
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers within the airline organizations and develop action plans to deepen the relationship, drawing on senior level support when required
- Develop and execute airline specific programs in concert with the Digital Revenue Management team to increase Take Up Rates and Average Revenue Per Aircraft (ARPA)
- Manage budget and P&L, including the financial aspect of the accounts such as PO validation, invoice & credit issuance, and cash collection
- Maintain and report key business performance metrics for the airlines
- Coordinate upsell opportunities together with all Aviation Business Unit departments
- Proactive involvement with the internal relevant stakeholders to identify new and/or alternate means to increase passenger usage and/or develop partnership opportunities with third parties
- Make use of research tools and interpret marketing, customer care and operational data to develop comprehensive marketing plans and programs that generate desired business results
- Take accountability for change requests and contract amendments for existing airlines
- Manage the day-to-day airline relationship, in coordination/collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Service Delivery, Sales, Customer Support, Finance)
- Track and impact ASAT (Airline Satisfaction) and CSAT (Customer/Passenger Satisfaction).
- Ensure airline satisfaction with Inmarsat throughout the duration of the contract whilst managing value for Inmarsat
- Create and maintain a 360° view on the airline account status
- Participate in the overall service and problem management process including:
- facilitating resolution of airline issues
- preventing, minimizing and managing crises via timely and structured communication and escalation (internally and at airline)
- developing and maintaining relationships with relevant internal departments to ensure delivery of Inmarsat’s commitments
- defining, documenting and maintaining an up-to-date view of the airline’s organization including contacts for day-to-day operation as well as for escalation
- Ensure all stakeholders in the Aviation Business Unit understand the contractual obligations
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Inmarsat’s commitments per the contract
- In concert with Service Delivery, regularly define, document, agree and review, airline-specific delivery schedule with airline and internally
- Manage the airline in the delivery of its contractual obligations
- Directly or indirectly manage third party services and equipment suppliers
- Validate purchase orders to third party suppliers and corresponding invoices for services and equipment relative to airline(s)
- Create and maintain the Account Risk and Action registers
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Master degree level education or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Account Management, Business Management, or Program Management
- English proficiency. Any other language a plus
- Strong related experience, preferably in the aviation industry possibly within airlines, with knowledge of IFEC; Proven history of success in large account relationship management
- Experience in a progressive account, sales development role, or similar related position
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as well as the ability to present in front of groups including execs, colleagues, CEOs, and audiences that at times may push back
- Experience handling contracts, working with attorneys and being a thoughtful negotiator
- Communication and negotiation skills in an international environment with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Capable of understanding airline needs and working with them and internal groups to define and implement practical solutions; Demonstrated listening and critical thinking skills
- Disciplined in time management and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Global/cultural appreciation, well-travelled with ability to work within a global team
- The successful candidate will show demonstrable experience in the commercial aviation environment (airlines, OEMs) where you would have been managing direct customer accounts and relationships in a multi country environment.
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
- Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do .
How to Submit Application at Inmarsat Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Inmarsat can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Inmarsat. After this, you will see the option of Inmarsat Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Inmarsat Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Inmarsat -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Inmarsat Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Inmarsat Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.