IKEA Careers – IKEA Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check IKEA Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current IKEA Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for IKEA Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at IKEA Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai IKEA can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this IKEA Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IKEA Jobs before applying.
IKEA Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official IKEA Careers Page
IKEA UAE Jobs 2021:- IKEA company has recently sought applications for the post of Customer Support Centre Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IKEA company is giving very good salary for the post of Customer Support Centre Agent (on Average AED 4,500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IKEA Company on the website of IKEA Company. The location of this IKEA Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this IKEA Jobs in Dubai.
IKEA Jobs Description Given at IKEA Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IKEA UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Customer Support Centre Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4,500.00 per month|
Full Details of IKEA Dubai Jobs 2021
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have an eagerness and passion to want to help customers. You are empathetic and are able to solve problems with customer centric solutions. You are able to work under pressure and can persuade others. You have good organizational skills.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School graduate
- 2+ years experience in call center or contact center
- Experience working with Genesys / CRM systems is an advantage
- Retail background
- MS Excel and computer literate
- Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Effective Communication
About the Role
You ensure a seamless customer journey by offering a hassle free, consistent, inspiring and rewarding customer experience with great quality for all non-face-to-face contacts. You build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers by ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the brand before and after their visit to contribute to commercial growth.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Ensure that all cases are accurately raised in CRM for follow up and accurate data recording
- Ensure that all customer emails and social media complaints are followed up and resolved within 24 hours of being received
- Follow department action plans to ensure an improved customer experience and a constant approach
- Work towards achieving first call resolution by finding and offering a solution to the customer
- Communicate with all customers in a positive, friendly and apathetic manner to provide a consistent meeting with the customer
- The transport management system should be monitored, and customers contacted when delays are expected or when customers have requested a call back through
Responsible for arranging schedules and workloads to ensure correct coverage at all times to ensure that service levels and the customer experience is improved
Health & Safety
Follow all guidelines and SOP’s set out by the health and safety department to ensure a safe working environment
Report any risks hazards and unusual activity to your senior or manager immediately
Follow department guidelines and processes to ensure that the Customer Support Centre operates at optimal efficiency
Follow the department business plans and action plans as agreed by the department management team
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Submit Application at IKEA Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai IKEA can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IKEA. After this, you will see the option of IKEA Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the IKEA Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in IKEA -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your IKEA Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IKEA Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.