IHG CN Careers – IHG CN Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check IHG CN Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2021. Current IHG CN Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for IHG CN Jobs in Dubai. ABC company is going to do a new recruitment at IHG CN Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai IHG CN can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this IHG CN Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IHG CN Jobs before applying.
IHG CN Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official IHG CN Careers Page
IHG CN UAE Jobs 2021:- IHG CN company has recently sought applications for the post of Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IHG CN company is giving very good salary for the post of Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer (on Average AED 123816 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IHG CN Company on the website of IHG CN Company. The location of this IHG CN Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this IHG CN Jobs in Dubai.
IHG CN Jobs Description Given at IHG CN Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IHG CN UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 123816 Per Year|
Full Details of IHG CN Dubai Jobs 2021
Do you see yourself as a Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer?
Your day to day
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Cluster Talent Resourcing Specialist in aligning and ensuring proper implementation of the resourcing policies and procedures to create the right environment and deliver the IHG commitment of providing “Room to Be Yourself” and to create the right environment in which our colleagues can experience “Room to have a Great Start”. The Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer will be involved in all general People & Culture activities to support and contribute to the overall success of the Human Resources strategy to deliver “True Hospitality for Good”.
The key responsibilities are:
- As a Cluster Talent Resourcing Officer, you will be Responsible for full cycle of recruitment of candidates. You will be reporting to the Cluster Director of Talent & People Development.
- Ensure adequate support, coaching, direction and motivation is provided to the team, for optimized performance.
- Actively administers posting of all vacancies through the IHG my Recruit website (powered by Lumesse).
- Updates all job postings and correspondences and ensures online and jobs boards’ postings are consistent to IHG standards and guidelines.
- Supports the Cluster Director of Talent & People Development. in managing recruitment processes from approving vacancies, posting positions, sourcing candidates, job offers, reference checks, contracts preparation, visa application, pre-employment and on boarding process.
- Manages and prepares the recruitment trackers and reports by actively updating current status of vacancies and in-process candidates to the Managers, Head of Departments and Executive Committee.
- Maintains the internal application processes, promotion, transfers and change of status notices.
- Supports the Talent Resourcing Team on recruitment activities such as Careers Open Day and coordinates with local and international recruitment agencies regularly to maintain a healthy pool of talents.
- Ambassador of all People & Culture activities to support and to contribute in the overall success of the Department.
- Maintain a healthy professional relationship with the hiring managers and keep them up to date by maintaining a proactive approach to resourcing, identifying challenges and providing resourcing solutions.
- Ensures that we deliver the best Guest Experience to our candidates throughout the recruitment cycle. Responsible in positively impacting “Room to have a great start” for all new colleagues.
- Ensuring the Arrival List is updated at all times with the details of all new joiners including allocated accommodation details.
- Responsible for implementing the Candidate Care processes to ensure both external candidates and employees experience the IHG Commitment, “Room to be yourself”.
- Performs all additional tasks as directed by the People & Culture management team.
- Ensuring all ad-hoc inquiries related to People & Culture processes are managed efficiently.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years professional experience as part of a resourcing team in a comparable capacity.
- Minimum academic requirements – Bachelors Degree/Diploma within Business/HR/Hospitality
- Competency in the use of an online recruitment system
- Competency-based Interviewing Skills Certification
- Strong English communication skills including a high level of impact and influence
- System and data analysis skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate strong competency in Microsoft office and e mail platforms
- Advanced experience of human resource information systems.
What we offer
How to Submit Application at IHG CN Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai IHG CN can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IHG CN. After this, you will see the option of IHG CN Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the IHG CN Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in IHG CN -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your IHG CN Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IHG CN Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.