Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers – Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2022. Current Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs in Doha. Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc is going to do a new recruitment at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs before applying.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers Page
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs 2022:- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc company has recently sought applications for the post of Program Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc company is giving very good salary for the post of Program Manager (on Average QAR 8000.00-12000.00 a month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Company on the website of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Company. The location of this Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs in Doha.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs Description Given at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Program Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8000.00-12000.00 a month|
Full Details of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Doha Jobs 2022
HII – Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking a Program Manager to be assigned to Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar to provide advisory and assistance to Air Force Customers and Government Program Managers with the planning, programming, and development of Military Construction (MILCON) DD-1391 programming documents
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Advise and assist Air Force Customers and Government Program Managers with the planning, programming, and development of Military Construction (MILCON) DD-1391 programming documents and other related documentation for Government review and approval.
- Organize and coordinate Request for Proposal (RFP) activities, including response to Contractor requests for information and preparation of RFP amendments for Government review and approval.
- Advise and assist the Government Program Managers on reviewing Contractor proposals, designs, and submittals to ensure that they satisfy Customer requirements.
- Advise and assist the Government Program Managers on monitoring all construction activities to ensure that all cost, schedule, and quality requirements are met.
- Provide complete, timely, accurate, and high quality assistance on requirements packages, modification packages, and assist the Government in all activities related to technical evaluation of Contractor submittals.
- Assist in calculating considerations for Contractor non-performance, Economic Adjustments, or liquidated damages and offer these calculated recommendations to the Government.
- Ensure consistent accuracy and currency of all project data, including project management, contracting management, and financial data, and develop related informational reports as required to demonstrate realistic program status and project progress.
- Minimal international travel between Program sites.
- 15 Years with Bachelors or 13 Years with Masters or 19 years with HS Diploma
- Fluently speak, read and write English.
- Possess a valid State issued driver’s license
Direct experience in:
- DoD Program Management of complex, highly technical, multi-million dollar military construction efforts. It is more advantageous if the experience is at a Program Management level versus a Project Management level and this experience was with a multi-faceted, highly complex, multi-billion dollar program.
- Technical Writing and Evaluation of complex and highly technical proposals.Fiscal Law (Congressional Appropriations and Authorizations), sometimes referred to as “color of money” and applies to the planning/programming of appropriated funded maintenance, repair and construction projects as well as use of operational funds, medical, housing, investment funds (equipment and infrastructure/facilities), MILCON, special Congressional appropriations and supplemental, obligations, commitments, and outlays.
- Preparation of turnkey, design-build, design-build-operate and traditional construction contract packages, and requests for proposals.
- FAR, DoD Regulations, Directives and Instructions, and Manuals, Joint Publications, Air Force Instructions, Pamphlets, and Handbooks. It is more advantageous to the Government if there is experience with Engineering Technical Letters, and Unified Facilities Criteria.
- Cost Estimating Methodology and DevelopmentMicrosoft Office
- Current AF approved version of AutoCADClearance:
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active Secret Clearance
- Master’s Degree in engineering, architecture, management, business or sciences substantially relevant to facility and infrastructure type projects and/or support services, from an accredited institution within the United States or its territories. Under OASIS, a Bachelor’s Degree plus eight (8) years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree. However, if this option is elected, the Contractor shall provide well documented support to include specific and substantiating documentation in addition to a resume.
- Past experience supporting programs in the Middle East
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
How to Submit Application at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. After this, you will see the option of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.