HSBC Careers – HSBC Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check HSBC Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current HSBC Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for HSBC Jobs in Doha. HSBC is going to do a new recruitment at HSBC Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha HSBC can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this HSBC Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of HSBC Jobs before applying.
HSBC Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official HSBC Careers Page
HSBC Qatar Jobs 2021:- HSBC company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales and Service Officer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. HSBC company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales and Service Officer (on Average QAR 12,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of HSBC Company on the website of HSBC Company. The location of this HSBC Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this HSBC Jobs in Doha.
HSBC Jobs Description Given at HSBC Careers Portal
|Organization Name||HSBC Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales and Service Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of HSBC Doha Jobs 2021
Sales & Service Officer
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve individual Wealth & Personal Banking performance metrics
- Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face, in written or at the telephone.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance
- Execute on customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models and strategy set by regional Management team
- Fully utilize and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date
- Ensure all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised
- Undertake effective Individual Reviews
- Work on leads provided through customer life cycle management and tactical campaign and follow up on diarized leads
- Achieve cross sale penetration rates and wealth referrals achieved for account opening, lending and other sales
- Assist in Sales Floor Management periodically and on a need base counter and teller positions with support on cash and cheque transactions
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
- Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An understanding of HSBC’s Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines
- A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
- An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
- A full understanding of referral processes
- An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job Field : Branch and Retail Banking
Primary Location : Middle East-Qatar-Qatar-Doha
Schedule : Full-time :
Job Posting : 13-Sep-2021, 18:32:31
Unposting Date : 21-Sep-2021, 02:29:00
How to Submit Application at HSBC Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha HSBC can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of HSBC. After this, you will see the option of HSBC Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the HSBC Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in HSBC -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your HSBC Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of HSBC Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.